Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Halloween 2016

Elijeh

What are you going to be for Halloween (if you celebrate it)? Why are you going to be that?

I'm going to be Ghost Face from the Scream movie series (not television series). Almost every Halloween I've had, I've been Ghost Face. I'm going to continue to be Ghost Face every Halloween from now on until something changes (like my mood, etc.).

Last edited:

Owl

Dedicated Member
What are you going to be for Halloween (if you celebrate it)? Why are you going to be that?

I'm going to be Ghost Face from the Scream movie series (not television series). Almost every Halloween I've had, I've been Ghost Face. I'm going to continue to be Ghost Face every Halloween from now on until something changes (like my mood, etc.).

I'll provide pictures of my costume when I'm not lazy.
I'm planning on being a clown and chasing after children with two other people on trycycles, yes I know I'm terrible.

I'll provide pictures of my costume when I'm not lazy.
Nothing because I am not going out on halloween because I don't want to get murdered from those clowns.

Jerreinemy

My favorite thing to do is scare the little kids that come up to my house, being I'm to old to dress up XD I Find fun in scaring the kids and going to party's...

xAlphaCat

This year a single I'll be 13 (10/24) I was honestly thinking above t just running over to ingles or something and buying some Twix but then I decided to be a pikachu and then my dads like hey I'll just recycle my Snape wig from last year and make it into and ash Ketchum wig