Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

[GUIDE] Servants, eTokens, Credits and Boss Tokens. (Prisons)

Did this guide help you?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Meditative

Hello, this is a guide deeply explaining Servants, eTokens, Credits and Boss Tokens. All of these will be explained thoroughly and in a good manner.

Let's get started, shall we?

Servants
Servants are a type of 'friend' that mines for you and helps you get money and eTokens. (Though eTokens are the only helpful thing in Servants) There are 6 types of servants, there is Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian and Beacon. Beacon is the rarest and only gotten from Servant Crate Keys from the store.

How to get Servants
There are 3 ways to get Servants. One way is Prestiging, and the other way is buying Servant Keys from the Store.

By prestiging, you get 5 servants. You get an Iron Servant at Prestige 1, Gold Servant at Prestige 5, Diamond Servant at Prestige 15, Emerald Servant at Prestige 30 and Obsidian Servant at Prestige 40.
By buying Servant Crate Keys, you can get all the Servants, except Iron. (Bless the god that you can't get Iron from the Crate Keys)
By going to the Blackmarket Dealer and buying a Servant Key.

Spawning your Servant
You can spawn your first Servant using /servants. Here is a Step-to-Step guide how.

First, go to your plot using /plot h. If you don't have a plot, type /plot auto.

Second, type /servants, you will see this come up.

Then click the Barrier.

Third, this will come up.

Press the Zombie Spawn Egg, it'll spawn your servant.

Fourth, have fun with your servant!

Upgrading your Servant
You can upgrade your Servant using eTokens and Money. In the eTokens section, you can see how much each upgrade costs for all the servants.
Here is a Step-to-Step Guide of how to upgrade your servants.

First, type /servants.

Second, click the Servant you want to Upgrade. (Should be a block)

Third, this should come up.

Press the Emerald.

Fourth, press the Diamond Pickaxe to upgrade Efficiency, or press the Nether Star to upgrade Fortune.

Collecting your Servant
Once you spawn in your Servant, the Servant will start collecting money and eTokens, but how do you collect them...?
Here is a step-to-step guide of how to collect your Servant.

First, type /servants.

Second, go to the Servant you want to collect.

Third, go to the Chest once you click on the Servant you want to collect.

eTokens
eTokens are a digital type of Token on the server. They are used to upgrade servants, enchant items, and a way to get money quickly.

Main way of giving/getting eTokens.
eTokens are gotten through mining, the Luck and Excavator enchant can be used to get more eTokens while mining. eTokens can be paid directly using /te pay <player-name> <amount>, or withdrawn into an item using /te withdraw <amount>.

Upgrading Servants
eTokens can be used to upgrade Servants, along with Money.
Here is a picture of all of the upgrade costs for each Servant. (Guide on how to upgrade your Servants are in the Servants section.

Enchanting items and tools
The server has custom enchants, and those custom enchants have special effects. (Custom Enchants will be explained on another thread, I will link it at the bottom of this Thread if I decide to make it)
To upgrade items, you need eTokens, and for some enchants, a LOT of eTokens.

To upgrade an item, hold it in your hand, then type /enchant. An inventory will come up, you need to click the item that you held in your hand in that inventory. (Ex. if you held an axe, you have to go to the axe.)

Selling eTokens
eTokens sell for 100M per eToken, which makes them one of the easiest money-making methods in all of the Server.
eTokens can be sold to players using /te pay <playername> <amount> or using /te withdraw <amount>.

Credits

Credits are another Digital type of token on the server, except this one can't be paid to other users. Credits are used for buying a lot of items or upgrading your candy factories.

Buying items
You ever had too many credits and have wanted a Multiplier? Well, credits can be used to buy eTokens, Money Pouches, Monster Heads, Money Multipliers and Microblocks!

You need at least 100 Credits to buy anything from the Credit Shop.

To open the credit shop, you need to type /creditshop, and then click on the category you want!

Upgrading your Candy Factory

Your Candy Factory produces types of candy, the candy you get from your Candy Factor has 3 different tiers. Refined, Tasty and Delicious. Candy can be used in many different ways, to check out all these ways, type /candies to see the purpose of all candies!

Once you check /candies, you might think that your Candy Factory is very slow or doesn't produce much Delicious Candy. Well, credits can upgrade your Candy Factory's Speed, Quality and Storage. To upgrade your Factory, type /factory, then press the first Brewing Stand, then press the Hopper. All upgrades are found there.

Boss Tokens
Boss Tokens are another type of digital token on the server, except these are a bit... Special.

Boss Tokens are used at the Blackmarket Dealer, which spawns at the first 15 minutes of every hour. The Blackmarket Dealer sells Super Crystals, OP items(Armor and Tools), Tags and Crate Keys. (A way to go to the Blackmarket Dealer will be shown in a bit.

Boss Tokens can be gotten from kill bosses, only if you do 2000 or more Damage to the boss. If you do get 2000 or more damage to the boss, you can get from 1 to 10 Boss Tokens, it's random!

If you type /bt, you can get a list of commands associated with Boss Tokens.

How to get to the Blackmarket Dealer
Here are directions on how to get to the Blackmarket Dealer.

First, go to /spawn.

Second, fly to the Servant Crate.

Third, go forward a bit, then go over this house.

Fourth, fall to the entrance at the house, and enter the house.

Fifth, go down this tunnel.

Sixth, find the Blackmarket Dealer in the tunnels.

Super Crystals
Super Crystals are a type of Crystal that you drag, then click over your item. These Super Crystals can go over the Enchant Cap, and can make you enchant to infinity!

I hope this thread helped you! If I missed out anything, please message me on Discord or Respond to this Thread!
My Discord: Juliette#0001
My other Guide Threads:
https://opblocks.com/threads/guide-bosses-candy-and-pets.51042/
https://opblocks.com/threads/guide-custom-enchants.51039/
Thank you for Reading!​

Last edited:
This is really, really good. This can be very helpful to all of the new players. Maybe the link could be added to the FAQ, because otherwise new players will probably not be able to find this. Good job!

Wow, this was Very informative, honestly one of the best guides i have ever seen for a server. I am quite new to OpBlocks and was having a hard time understanding the ins and outs of servants and the etoken system. Thanks to this I'm able to have a great overview of what this Minecraft server has to offer and really do look forward to playing with the community during my spare time. Thanks again for this Amazing Guide, honestly would have been lost without it.
Hope to see many more posts of this quality, as many servers don't bother to upload any community guides for new players to follow, so having this here is a great addition overall compared to other prisons. Thanks Meditative for this really helpful guide, hope to see more work from you in the future.
I recommend this goes into the /faq command as this was again, really informative.

Meditative

Wow, this was Very informative, honestly one of the best guides i have ever seen for a server. I am quite new to OpBlocks and was having a hard time understanding the ins and outs of servants and the etoken system. Thanks to this I'm able to have a great overview of what this Minecraft server has to offer and really do look forward to playing with the community during my spare time. Thanks again for this Amazing Guide, honestly would have been lost without it.
Hope to see many more posts of this quality, as many servers don't bother to upload any community guides for new players to follow, so having this here is a great addition overall compared to other prisons. Thanks Meditative for this really helpful guide, hope to see more work from you in the future.
I recommend this goes into the /faq command as this was again, really informative.
Thank you for your positive response! You will see more of me in the future. I have much more to offer to this community. ;)

Robrussia

Retired Russian
Nice guide, here are some pointers and corrections.

There are 3 ways to get Servants. One way is Prestiging, and the other way is buying Servant Keys from the Store.
You only listed 2 ways here, the third way could be through IRL deals.

For servants: you can also customize the color of them, allowing for you to truly make them your own.

For boss token, you can do /bt to bring up the menu of the commands.

You can get tags, crystals, and armor from the black Market dealer.

Thanks again for taking the time to make this

Meditative

Nice guide, here are some pointers and corrections.

You only listed 2 ways here, the third way could be through IRL deals.

For servants: you can also customize the color of them, allowing for you to truly make them your own.

For boss token, you can do /bt to bring up the menu of the commands.

You can get tags, crystals, and armor from the black Market dealer.

Thanks again for taking the time to make this
Third way of the IRL deal is counted as buying crate keys.

Boss tokens, will be added.

Thanks for your response, this will help the community even more.

Hello, this is a guide deeply explaining Servants, eTokens, Credits and Boss Tokens. All of these will be explained thoroughly and in a good manner.

Let's get started, shall we?

Servants
Servants are a type of 'friend' that mines for you and helps you get money and eTokens. (Though eTokens are the only helpful thing in Servants) There are 6 types of servants, there is Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian and Beacon. Beacon is the rarest and only gotten from Servant Crate Keys from the store.

How to get Servants

By prestiging, you get 5 servants. You get an Iron Servant at Prestige 1, Gold Servant at Prestige 5, Diamond Servant at Prestige 15, Emerald Servant at Prestige 30 and Obsidian Servant at Prestige 40.
By buying Servant Crate Keys, you can get all the Servants, except Iron. (Bless the god that you can't get Iron from the Crate Keys)
By going to the Blackmarket Dealer and buying a Servant Key.

Spawning your Servant
You can spawn your first Servant using /servants. Here is a Step-to-Step guide how.

First, go to your plot using /plot h. If you don't have a plot, type /plot auto.

Second, type /servants, you will see this come up.

Then click the Barrier.

Third, this will come up.

Press the Zombie Spawn Egg, it'll spawn your servant.

Fourth, have fun with your servant!

Upgrading your Servant
You can upgrade your Servant using eTokens and Money. In the eTokens section, you can see how much each upgrade costs for all the servants.
Here is a Step-to-Step Guide of how to upgrade your servants.

First, type /servants.

Second, click the Servant you want to Upgrade. (Should be a block)

Third, this should come up.

Press the Emerald.

Fourth, press the Diamond Pickaxe to upgrade Efficiency, or press the Nether Star to upgrade Fortune.

Collecting your Servant
Once you spawn in your Servant, the Servant will start collecting money and eTokens, but how do you collect them...?
Here is a step-to-step guide of how to collect your Servant.

First, type /servants.

Second, go to the Servant you want to collect.

Third, go to the Chest once you click on the Servant you want to collect.

eTokens
eTokens are a digital type of Token on the server. They are used to upgrade servants, enchant items, and a way to get money quickly.

Main way of giving/getting eTokens.
eTokens are gotten through mining, the Luck and Excavator enchant can be used to get more eTokens while mining. eTokens can be paid directly using /te pay <player-name> <amount>, or withdrawn into an item using /te withdraw <amount>.

Upgrading Servants
eTokens can be used to upgrade Servants, along with Money.
Here is a picture of all of the upgrade costs for each Servant. (Guide on how to upgrade your Servants are in the Servants section.

Enchanting items and tools
The server has custom enchants, and those custom enchants have special effects. (Custom Enchants will be explained on another thread, I will link it at the bottom of this Thread if I decide to make it)
To upgrade items, you need eTokens, and for some enchants, a LOT of eTokens.

To upgrade an item, hold it in your hand, then type /enchant. An inventory will come up, you need to click the item that you held in your hand in that inventory. (Ex. if you held an axe, you have to go to the axe.)

Selling eTokens
eTokens sell for 100M per eToken, which makes them one of the easiest money-making methods in all of the Server.
eTokens can be sold to players using /te pay <playername> <amount> or using /te withdraw <amount>.

Credits

Credits are another Digital type of token on the server, except this one can't be paid to other users. Credits are used for buying a lot of items or upgrading your candy factories.

Buying items
You ever had too many credits and have wanted a Multiplier? Well, credits can be used to buy eTokens, Money Pouches, Monster Heads, Money Multipliers and Microblocks!

You need at least 100 Credits to buy anything from the Credit Shop.

To open the credit shop, you need to type /creditshop, and then click on the category you want!

Upgrading your Candy Factory

Your Candy Factory produces types of candy, the candy you get from your Candy Factor has 3 different tiers. Refined, Tasty and Delicious. Candy can be used in many different ways, to check out all these ways, type /candies to see the purpose of all candies!

Once you check /candies, you might think that your Candy Factory is very slow or doesn't produce much Delicious Candy. Well, credits can upgrade your Candy Factory's Speed, Quality and Storage. To upgrade your Factory, type /factory, then press the first Brewing Stand, then press the Hopper. All upgrades are found there.

Boss Tokens
Boss Tokens are another type of digital token on the server, except these are a bit... Special.

Boss Tokens are used at the Blackmarket Dealer, which spawns at the first 15 minutes of every hour. The Blackmarket Dealer sells Super Crystals, OP items(Armor and Tools), Tags and Crate Keys. (A way to go to the Blackmarket Dealer will be shown in a bit.

Boss Tokens can be gotten from kill bosses, only if you do 2000 or more Damage to the boss. If you do get 2000 or more damage to the boss, you can get from 1 to 10 Boss Tokens, it's random!

If you type /bt, you can get a list of commands associated with Boss Tokens.

How to get to the Blackmarket Dealer
Here are directions on how to get to the Blackmarket Dealer.

First, go to /spawn.

Second, fly to the Servant Crate.

Third, go forward a bit, then go over this house.

Fourth, fall to the entrance at the house, and enter the house.

Fifth, go down this tunnel.

Sixth, find the Blackmarket Dealer in the tunnels.

Super Crystals
Super Crystals are a type of Crystal that you drag, then click over your item. These Super Crystals can go over the Enchant Cap, and can make you enchant to infinity!

I hope this thread helped you! If I missed out anything, please message me on Discord!

My Discord: Juliette#0001

Thank you!
[doublepost=1583680474,1583679094][/doublepost]P.S. Pictures aren't working, trying to contact Saito to be able to send pictures.
Btw really handy and good guide, but how did you make the spoilers?