Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Goddessics' first staff application

Tori is a really nice person on the server, and it is a smart decision to add her on staff. Sure she has toxicity here and there but don't we all (kinda). All I can say is +1 for being a nice person and a ceremonial +1 for being a good part of OPB. TBH this is the most honest application I have seen.

Last edited:
You are a decent person and have alot of fans. You also have a very detailed application, but I can not fully get behind this application due to the fact that you are not able to record in viewable quality. Being able to record is a very useful tool in gathering proof before applying a punishment to a player, it is also a very useful tool in helping you handle your fan boys and keep them in check. They may give you gifts but if you can't keep track of who is giving you what then they may get mad at you for not remembering them.

You are a decent person and have alot of fans. You also have a very detailed application, but I can not fully get behind this application due to the fact that you are not able to record in viewable quality. Being able to record is a very useful tool in gathering proof before applying a punishment to a player, it is also a very useful tool in helping you handle your fan boys and keep them in check. They may give you gifts but if you can't keep track of who is giving you what then they may get mad at you for not remembering them.
Edit, take back my comment lmao

Last edited:
G

Goddessics

Well of course, thank you for informing me that I need to keep a record of the gifts I receive! <3 I currently do so on a classroom chalkboard and I color coordinate by person.