PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

angyma

Giving away muncher, a title, candy, a pet, or freeworld.

1st Place:
2nd Place:

Comment why you like OPBlocks to enter.

Good luck!

pce

Last edited:

34D

(I wants a pet rename) P.S Thx for the ocelot pet

I like opblocks because it is a relatively small community but nice and "loving" P.S FIRRRRSTTT

Last edited:

Cyclone

Giving away muncher, a title, candy, or a pet.

1st Place:
2nd Place:

Comment why you like OPBlocks to enter.

Good luck!

pce
That's cool and all but you could possibly charge back when you get that person something. I like OPB because it's a chill server and the community is also really good.

1GN

I don't want anything, but I would like to say that I love OPBlocks because it is a great and friendly community and the staff are bomb!

angyma

That's cool and all but you could possibly charge back when you get that person something. I like OPB because it's a chill server and the community is also really good.
Hi Cyclone,

Regarding your concern, I will be purchasing the winners prize using my own Debit Card and my personal PayPal account, I also assume myself to be trustworthy and I value that I keep that trust with other people.

Last edited:
I like the OPBlocks community because It's so chill and I've been with the community since v1 and really love it, Good luck to whoever enters the giveaway!

ToxicJolt

I like to play on OPBlocks because it has a great community, and there is so many different things you can do on the server. This server is not like any other Prison server, this one is unique and also has a unique texture pack!

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Hi Cyclone,

Regarding your concern, I will be purchasing the winners prize using my own Debit Card and my personal PayPal account, I also assume myself to be trustworthy and I value that I keep that trust with other people.
Angyma is definitely mature enough, pretty sure he was staff on v1.

Anyway I like opblocks because of the community. If not for the community, I wouldn't have even joined v2.

timeflies

Infamous Member
Hello glad to see a nice friendly Christmas Giveaway! My thoughts on OPBlocks are the following...​
Family Friendly,​
Many new players,​
Made many friends,​
Helped improve me when pvping others,​
And of corse the greatest staff team I ever seen. <3
Wish all the best of luck and Happy Holidays <3

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
Like Cookie said, this is a lovely Christmas giveaway, great to see others giving back. I like OPBlocks because of;
  • Justice
  • Child-friendly
  • Amiable community
  • Idiosyncratic styles
  • Amazing staff (not like, some sort of self-obsession)
I could go on, but apart from that like I said before, such a lovely idea, and I hope you enjoy the rest of Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.