Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Getting /fly when you already have it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a chunky chest key from /buy and opened it, but it gave me /fly. The thing is I already had /fly since I had previously brought it. Can I give this /fly away or something?

Thanks

CookieYT

I got a chunky chest key from /buy and opened it, but it gave me /fly. The thing is I already had /fly since I had previously brought it. Can I give this /fly away or something?

Thanks
you can't "give it away" as it doesn't give you something like an item, you have to right click to get /fly

MyrticsYT

You can not trade it in for something else if that was the case then everybody would want to trade in what they got for something better.

FencingGreyhound

I mean i got ./sellall when I already had and amazing gave me a another key
You got lucky then.
Well.. if it was an item I could use it because I love building on my plot, very helpfull.. sadly it isn't an item. :(

Thanks
Then people could just rename an item to /fly and scam people

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
Yeah we haven't really discussed anything about command double ups as it's completely random and not a virtual item. Not too sure what's gonna happen with this, but I personally don't think we'll be giving the doubles to other players.

Yeah we haven't really discussed anything about command double ups as it's completely random and not a virtual item. Not too sure what's gonna happen with this, but I personally don't think we'll be giving the doubles to other players.
that would be a great idea to give them away but it would be good if you give the opener who got the double up something worth getting out of chunky and giveaway the duplicate /fly

Status
Not open for further replies.