PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Full Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

iQualified

I got demoted for swearing once lol thought there was a filter my bad.
That's the biggest f***ing lie I've heard. "Thought there was a filter my bad." You were cursing in every sentence of yours. If you saw there was a filter then you would of stopped cursing.

Owl

Dedicated Member
lololol he attacked rektov (failed to mention that) rektov being a good friend I defended him, and I got demoted for swearing once lol thought there was a filter my bad.

overall I feel like opb would just make me into an uptight ******* anyway if I were still staff
Your already a idiotic a**hole you really try and lie your way out of everything all you ever did was cuss

kaia

That's the biggest f***ing lie I've heard. "Thought there was a filter my bad." You were cursing in every sentence of yours. If you saw there was a filter then you would of stopped cursing.
randy ass prime kid, you don't even know jack **** about what happened on the original opb. it wasn't only Riley who was saying stuff like that, you wanna know what fugitive and other people have said too??

he tested to see if there was a filter right when the server opened and he got demoted, how would he have seen if there was a filter without testing it first? how would he be cursing in every sentence if that was pretty much the first thing he said when the server opened? all the logs in the original post are from the original opb, on the last day, where nearly every ****ing staff member was out of line; not just Riley. don't go saying **** if you don't even know what happened

NotDuck

Exactly, all of the staff were going nut's the spawn got destroyed we were all just having fun to make up for it closing, and I like how whush doesn't include what Limey said.
And your just defending him cause your from bubblegum you bias *****. And fugitive was saying he would slice my throught, like please. Your all so ****ing bias

Fugitive

big cat manager
Exactly, all of the staff were going nut's the spawn got destroyed we were all just having fun to make up for it closing, and I like how whush doesn't include what Limey said.
And your just defending him cause your from bubblegum you bias *****. And fugitive was saying he would slice my throught, like please. Your all so ****ing bias
I never said I would slice your throat lol. You can think whatever the hell you want about what happened, but I know that didn't.

I sent the entire chat logs of the interaction between myself and Rektov, Duck, and Riley to Zapexy, and clearly Zapexy saw that what I did was not nearly as bad as what Riley and his pals said.

You guys are calling the people responding to this thread bias, but in reality, everyone is. Grow up and take responsibility for what happened on the last OPBlocks and stop causing drama here.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Roiley has done way worst, they never watched there language ever. Honestly they should of been demoted a long time ago. I don't know what your realm was like, but roiley said terrible things to countless people on lollipop.

angyma

@Mochi, requesting lock. This thread is turning into a flame war, when the only reason it was created was for Whush to reveal parts about himself that we did not know yet, he may have deserved the hate, but all of us do. I'm sure that all of us have done things just as bad or even worse than this. Gross.

NotDuck

I never said I would slice your throat lol. You can think whatever the hell you want about what happened, but I know that didn't.

I sent the entire chat logs of the interaction between myself and Rektov, Duck, and Riley to Zapexy, and clearly Zapexy saw that what I did was not nearly as bad as what Riley and his pals said.

You guys are calling the people responding to this thread bias, but in reality, everyone is. Grow up and take responsibility for what happened on the last OPBlocks and stop causing drama here.
<01:54:11> "Fugitive": What you said on Whush's post could not be further from the truth.
<01:54:28> "Duck": LOL
<01:54:31> "Duck": OK BUDDY
<01:54:37> "Fugitive": you said you would kill me if we met in real life, and I responded with "I would destroy you", and you ran with it
<01:54:56> "Duck": YOUR ARGUING WITH A 13 YEAR OLD
<01:55:01> "Duck": GET OVER YOUR SELF
<01:55:18> "Fugitive": i'm defending myself, not arguing with you
<01:55:22> "Fugitive": There is a difference
<01:55:27> "Duck": OH IM SORRY MR
<01:55:36> "Fugitive": K bye
Grow up? Funny one.

Owl

Dedicated Member
<01:54:11> "Fugitive": What you said on Whush's post could not be further from the truth.
<01:54:28> "Duck": LOL
<01:54:31> "Duck": OK BUDDY
<01:54:37> "Fugitive": you said you would kill me if we met in real life, and I responded with "I would destroy you", and you ran with it
<01:54:56> "Duck": YOUR ARGUING WITH A 13 YEAR OLD
<01:55:01> "Duck": GET OVER YOUR SELF
<01:55:18> "Fugitive": i'm defending myself, not arguing with you
<01:55:22> "Fugitive": There is a difference
<01:55:27> "Duck": OH IM SORRY MR
<01:55:36> "Fugitive": K bye
Grow up? Funny one.
your legit acting like a 12 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.