Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Found the old OPBlocks store.

Cyclone

Oh my that is crazy i never ever knew there was an old opb store :O! I mean i can tell it was for v1 but that's crazy and cprince was the 2nd best rank wow.

Criinge

Oh my gosh that's crazy CandyPrince and CandyLord are better than CandyWarrior in v1 but CandyWarrior is better than CandyLord and CandyPrince in v3 omg, There were SO many ranks in v1!
I think if you buy something it actually goes to v3, because I put in a v1 players username, KryptEU and it didn't work, then I put in my username, TheOnlyWish and it got to the page were I can buy stuff! If you buy something tell me what happened, like if you bought something from the old buycraft does it actually give you it in v3?, If so someone should buy the rank Cruncher and see if it actually gives you the rank Cruncher in v3! I would LOVE to know! It says if you buy Cruncher, you can change your chat color, I wonder if you actually get this stuff in v3 if you buy it!

Last edited:

Criinge

Savage you should buy Cruncher and tell me if you get it in v3! also tell me if you do get it in v3 tell me if you get /afk and /chatcolor!

Criinge

Get someone with out a rank lol xP
Oh yah so they have a chance to have a rank if it work's lol (This isn't post farming I am not saying the same thing as the other 2 post.)
Edit:
Get someone with out a rank lol xP
Oh yah so they have a chance to have a rank if it work's lol (This isn't post farming I am not saying the same thing as the other 2 post.) also
I don't think it will. Plus muncher is a higher rank than cruncher so it wouldn't be beneficial for me D: also no one in they're right mind would buy it since I don't think a donation support would be vaild since you bought of the old shop.
(Plus this isn't post farming shhhhh.,)lmao copying you current!!
also though it's not a rank for v3 that doesn't matter I would just test it on like my alt!

Last edited:

LightSome

Infamous Member
Oh yah so they have a chance to have a rank if it work's lol (This isn't post farming I am not saying the same thing as the other 2 post.)
I don't think it will. Plus muncher is a higher rank than cruncher so it wouldn't be beneficial for me D: also no one in they're right mind would buy it since I don't think a donation support would be vaild since you bought of the old shop.
(Plus this isn't post farming shhhhh.,)lmao copying you current!!