Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Forums Suggestions

Would you like some new changes to the forums?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi All! We're now only 8 hours away from the full launch of OPBlocks X when writing this thread, exciting!
Recently, I have found a few changes on the forums which I would personally like, however, now it would be great to hear the communities suggestions which will improve the forums for better user experience; below is a template which can be used to make any suggestions for the forums on this thread, now you're probably asking why not just make a suggestions thread? The simple answer is I'm gonna take everyone's ideas off this thread and work them into a more detailed explanation on one massive document which will be worked on over time and evaluated on which are useful or not. Get creative think of anything that would make it better to use or more fun or generally anything within reason. We would love to hear what players think of the current state of the forums too, as well as any suggestions you have, don't just stick to one suggestion make as many as you can think of as every suggestion helps us understand what the community wants.

Idea:
Why this idea will be useful:
What's your view on the forums(Optional):

Vahald

The forums are just fine

The primemc forum was also perfect in every way and they changed it for some reason
[doublepost=1566040199,1566040129][/doublepost]oh yeah actually my suggestion was accepted a while back but still not implemented

instead of "likes received" show all ratings received. not individually, just the combined amount of all ratings. i seriously dont see why would only likes be counted