Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

For Quitters

ShiroHibikii

You don't have the right to say that to people who quit. As Lucky said, some people might have left to solve some irl problems and it's not something you should even dare make fun of. Other might leave because they have grown bored of OPBlocks or Minecraft in general, which is totally understandable. I really hate posts like this having no sense of actual meaning but just blatantly putting the name of our server at shame.
~Kafuu

BasiliskHill

@The_Lit_Knight You can't go saying these things, espicially without knowing all of the details about why people. As most of the people that leave have left for real life reasons, or have simply gotten bored without continuous updates being pushed out from the server.

Last edited:
People have the right to come and go as they please. I'm sure you will be leaving and it doesn't matter what reason, I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy everyone calling you a looser because you left. Leaving isn't a sign of giving up, especially when it comes down to a video game. It's a sign of moving on and that you're capable of other things instead of calling people losers and saying how they're not op. I personally would prefer to have a life and be smart, social and capable of taking care of myself than to be OP on a video game. Anyone else agree or is it just me?