Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Fml

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I am so done. Can't pvp for **** with this 800 Singaporean ping. Ppl teleport, I teleport the Name i either die or get kicked for flying. Even mining is laggy and I checked in other servers I get 40ping on Hy****l and 60 on B**lion's North America server.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I still will be here on the forums and I will hop on the server once in a while. I can chat, talk, build, and hang out but there is no way Ican do any mining or pvp anymore which is really depressing.

ShiroHibikii

Ayoo. If tak boleh tahan then jialat lor. I also deal with high ping nia, though the only exception is I don't pvp and purely just mine and rely on my shop. Honestly how are you getting 700 ping, i'm getting high ping but not that high. Singtel or Starhub?

D

DannyBoyGamer32

I am so done. Can't pvp for Sugar with this 800 Singaporean ping. Ppl teleport, I teleport the Name i either die or get kicked for flying. Even mining is laggy and I checked in other servers I get 40ping on Hy****l and 60 on B**lion's North America server.
Then why pvp, just mine all day and earn money. I play on 250-1200ms(on very bad internet)

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I use SingTel and I just upgraded my wifi and when i do a speed test, I get 90mb/s on my download speed. It isn't great but it's still pretty good. And I would mine and stuff but the truth is I am one of the most impatient people when it comes to Minecraft. I prefer pvp to mining for hours and hours just to achieve a number next to your name. I have always played fast paced pvp mini games that required no more than 10 mins for each game. I was introduced to OPB by a Friend and the reason I play here is because I love the community and made a lot of friends playing here. But now when I log on to OPB all I see so many Candylords and Candywarriors most of them who just started the servers but because they are rich Crainer fanboys they buy the most expensive rank although it is a waste of money bcs when Crainer quit they quit too. I'm just don't see a point of me playing anymore truth be told. At least the Crainer zombie community hasn't "infiltrated" the forums which is why I still love being nice an active forum member.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

I use SingTel and I just upgraded my wifi and when i do a speed test, I get 90mb/s on my download speed. It isn't great but it's still pretty good. And I would mine and stuff but the truth is I am one of the most impatient people when it comes to Minecraft. I prefer pvp to mining for hours and hours just to achieve a number next to your name. I have always played fast paced pvp mini games that required no more than 10 mins for each game. I was introduced to OPB by a Friend and the reason I play here is because I love the community and made a lot of friends playing here. But now when I log on to OPB all I see so many Candylords and Candywarriors most of them who just started the servers but because they are rich Crainer fanboys they buy the most expensive rank although it is a waste of money bcs when Crainer quit they quit too. I'm just don't see a point of me playing anymore truth be told. At least the Crainer zombie community hasn't "infiltrated" the forums which is why I still love being nice an active forum member.
90MBPS???? LOL I GET 0.5-10MBPS.
EDIT: Some of the 'zombie community' has.