Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Final End To People Asking Me For Money

Erik#6147

So, lots of people have been asking me "Can I just have like 100 million $? And each time they ask I have to reply "Wait till' my next giveaway" but they never listen to my messages in chat, so I'm posting it. I will not give anyone who asks for money ANY money. There is also a problem with some people spamming me "gimme money" like 6 times. So ENOUGH of that. I am very fed up about it, since it started when I didn't even have a rank and was "poor" like them!

D

Deleted member 3840

So, lots of people have been asking me "Can I just have like 100 million $? And each time they ask I have to reply "Wait till' my next giveaway" but they never listen to my messages in chat, so I'm posting it. I will not give anyone who asks for money ANY money. There is also a problem with some people spamming me "gimme money" like 6 times. So ENOUGH of that. I am very fed up about it, since it started when I didn't even have a rank and was "poor" like them!
Welcome to OPBlocks!

Mutah

Dedicated Member
lmao no on the forums really begs for money since the people on the forums normally come here from after they buy their rank. so none of us really have that problem but good luck

G

Goddessics

Forums is just the people who either have mental disabilities or quit the game because minecraft is boring. And staff. Don’t forget about staff.