PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Feature Suggestion Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Crafting Recipes
1) So basically, like normal minecraft, you can craft various items in the game with materials like sticks, etc. But what I am thinking is that we can use custom craft recipes. How does this work? Well basically, you could be able to craft various items, such as pickaxes, swords, armor. An example of this would be like making an item called "Super Stick", this works similarly like a normal stick in minecraft except it has the ability for crafting. Say, to create an explosion pick, you need 3 fire sticks, with 3 tnt at the top. Thus, making a pickaxe primarily focused on the explosion ability.

2) This will impact the game because it won't force players to lose interest in the game. We've all had that minecraft server in which it's so hard to rank up that you have to buy your way up. Now, not saying that this server primarily focuses on that, but I think it would make players more interested in finding other ways to get items that can help rank them up.

3) My only other detail would be that you could make it so the tools or items that you craft, can't be re-enchanted.

IGN: SolarStella

Last edited:
Server suggestion: Trade expierence in Skyblock.
1) How does it work?

Make it possible to trade expierence in skyblock. Expierence is a thing for the missions in Skyblock. You only can get expierence by farming mobs or with vote keys.
2) How will it impact the game?
It will better for mission's, after a time it will get his own economy. People dont have to auto-killing to get expierence.
3) What other details about the feature can you explain?
Maybe you can make a command for only donaterranks.

Becauseeeeee
Discord: Becauseeeeee#2543

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Suggestion: Check https://opblocks.com/forums/suggestions.10/

it works because you have a forum dedicated to feature suggestions from users

it will impact the game because you apparently want suggestions

details? it will be like, a whole separate forum on the website called "suggestions", where, like, people can do this whenever they want without a special contest, i think that'd be really cool

pionts

Suggestion: Showcase
1) How does it work? It a way to add items into a memory example: Fug gold coin. This item will be taken off you and can't retrieve it back but it stored in a command /showcase add [holding item you want added]
2) How will it impact the game? This will save memorable moments from the season players play and reflect on the good times in those season.
3) What other details about the feature can you explain? I would also like /showcase player to view their showcase and see there moments and see what they decide is valuable to them.

Blake

Suggestion: Candy Mines
1) How does it work? An alternative to mining, candy mines like the old op blocks are a good way to get candy.
2) How will it impact the game? It will impact the game by opening more ways to collect candy for PvPers and Miners.
3) What other details about the feature can you explain? Maybe after a certain prestige it becomes available to the player so it is not overpowered.

imTom2004

Timers on the challenges
1)how does it work?
It's simple, when you start a challenge you can see the remaining time on the challenge on top of the screen.
2)how will it inpact the game?
It wouldn't impact the game a lot, it's just handy for the lower people who do the challenges but don't know if they're good enough in the game to complete the challenge.
3)what other details about the feature can you explain?
This timer could be disabled and enabled in the menu screen under server settings. You could also choose where to put the timer. This feature will be automatically enabled till you disable it, it will also be put on the top of the screen till you decide to move it.

imTom2004

/drop on all items
1)how does it work?
It's like the /drop enchant on the pickaxes but then you can enable it on every item you want
2) how will it inpact the game?
Not much, it's just that people drop swords and such on accident so this is to prevent it
3) what other details about the feature can you explain?
This enchant will be disabled automatically on all the items except the pickaxes. This enchant would be manually activated for free.

1) How does it work? A token enchantment
2) How will it impact the game? TokenPouch, You get tokens by mining, a raindom amount and the time when you get it depends on the level of the enchantment,
It would be an expensive enchantment because you can get etokens with it,
about 25 levels.
Less or more is fine.
So like:
Level 1: 1-100 tokens per 2minute
Level 2: 1-100 tokens per 1,55 Minute
Level 3: 1-100 tokens per 1,50 Minute
Level 4: 1-100 tokens per 1,40 Minute
Level 4: 1-100 tokens per 1,30 Minute
Level 5- 1-200 tokens per 1,30 minute
Level 6: 100-200 tokens per 2 minute
Level 7: 100-200 tokens per 1,55 minute
Level 8: 100-200 tokens per 1,50 minute
Level 9: 100-200 tokens per 1,40 minute
Level 10: 200-300 tokens per 2 minute
and so on.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Suggestion: give @Vahald admin
1) How does it work?
Vahaldmin
Vahaldmin
Vahaldmin

CoRe

test
[doublepost=1584762812,1584762646][/doublepost]1) How does it work?

So the admins would go the the world border in the nether and make 4 nether highways going south west north east
2) How will it impact the game? It would allow more players to explore the nether and make it easier to travel
3) What other details about the feature can you explain? thats all :/

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
Plot Voting System:
1) While visiting a plot, you may do /plot vote. This will then pop up a menu with 1. How many votes the particular plot has, and 2. If you would like to vote for said plot.
2) This could give people more motivation to build on their plots, and to get more active in the community. People will visit plots more and interact :)
3)There would be a /plot top menu (or whatever you would like), where it shows the top voted plots. Can only vote for 1 plot a day. CAN vote for your own plot. Top 3 or 5 get special rewards

Last edited:

Vahald

Suggestion:
1) How does it work?

Like this? and I just fill in the blanks? where are the blanks btw?

Eboy

Suggestion:
KOTH
1) How does it work?
Basically it’s a king of the hill, a person has to stand inside a area for a amount of time to win.
This will give players a actual sense of reward for PVP and encourage more people to PVP and create different interactions and different strategies.
None as it’s quite a simple concept

Jalco28

Suggestion: /xpwithdraw
1) How does it work?
Type in /xpwithdraw then however many xp points you want. Eg. /xpwithdraw 20. You will then receive 20 points worth of xp bottles.

It will introduce another infrastructure and economy into the game

Nothing else really

Suggestion: Battle Gloves

1)How does it work?

The Battle Gloves is a feature for pvp in skyblock or prison that gives the player extra damage whie using its fists and have enchantemts on fists , it will give pvp a bigger variety because now the unarmed skill is only used to not get disarmed because of the lack of enchants

2)How will it impact the game?

The pvp will be more fun with the players battling with various weapons, there are more enchantments so more content for the old players

3)What other details about the feature can you explain?

I would suggest enchantments such as concussion (who gives player a daze like the archery skill does) or tackle (that will imobilize the player for a while) and so on

Attachments

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
Hi everyone :)

Today I'm announcing a contest for Feature Suggestions!
All you have to do is follow the formatted example below and pitch us your idea to become a feature on the server.

There can be an unlimited amount of winners!

Each idea that is chosen as a winner will receive a $15 Gift Card on the store. You are able to submit as many ideas as you want, and all the ones accepted will be rewarded. However, in order to be eligible, you must follow the format given exactly and with great detail. Each idea must be well thought out and planned by the user submitting it. The more detail, the higher the chances of your suggestion winning and being added to the game.

Example Suggestion:
Suggestion: Super Crystals

1) How does it work?

Super Crystals would be enhanced crystals that work beyond the basic capabilities of the current enchantment crystals in the game. They would function the same but allow the user to bypass the maximum enchantment level, enabling users to infinitely raise the levels on their items. Super crystals could be sold in the Blackmarket Dealer, obtained from crates, given away in events as prizes, or purchased on the store.

Super Crystals would have a positive impact on the game by enabling "late game" players to have more options and high reward items if they are willing to grind for them. They would be very expensive, but the impact is that a user doesn't get bored if they always have something to work towards and upgrade, adding more longevity to the game and making each season more fun to play for several months. The secondary impact of Super Crystals is that they would increase viability for non donors to compete with donors, making the game less P2W in pretty much all regards, to a certain extent. Free players will now have an option to reach the same enchantment levels as players who can buy super items, or just have more money to spend on the game, making it more fair for everyone. If you are willing to grind you can have the best items in the game!

Super Crystals should only apply to certain enchants, such as Luck, Protection, Explosive, Sharpness, etc. Some enchants such as Speed or Haste cannot be reasonably raised further without breaking the game. To make sure the game is balanced.

Please use the format as shown in the example above.

Suggestion:
1) How does it work?

Thanks very much, and I hope we will get some awesome content ideas from you all! It's great when our team has a good idea, but I think the best ideas always come from the players themselves :D
1) How does it work? A token enchantment
2) How will it impact the game? TokenPouch, You get tokens by mining, a raindom amount and the time when you get it depends on the level of the enchantment,
It would be an expensive enchantment because you can get etokens with it,
about 25 levels.
Less or more is fine.
So like:
Level 1: 1-100 tokens per 2minute
Level 2: 1-100 tokens per 1,55 Minute
Level 3: 1-100 tokens per 1,50 Minute
Level 4: 1-100 tokens per 1,40 Minute
Level 4: 1-100 tokens per 1,30 Minute
Level 5- 1-200 tokens per 1,30 minute
Level 6: 100-200 tokens per 2 minute
Level 7: 100-200 tokens per 1,55 minute
Level 8: 100-200 tokens per 1,50 minute
Level 9: 100-200 tokens per 1,40 minute
Level 10: 200-300 tokens per 2 minute
and so on.
HI! I like the idea, I really do, but I think this would be too op to add to the server. Reasons I believe this shouldn't be a feature:

1. We already have Excavator and Luck, which give ETokens over time/per blocks broken, and there is the Turtle pet which does the same thing.
2. If they made this a feature they would be breaking the enchant system, and would have to raise the prices of every other enchant on the server, which would be too hard.
3. Would mess with the economy a little bit. People sell ETokens all the time. If they were more common, people might not buy them.

This post is not made to tear you down, I just wanted to get my input on this. It is a great idea for a server that doesn't already have a feature like this!

Keep up the great posts, I can't wait to hear what other ideas you have. :)

~Troy
[doublepost=1584839171,1584839056][/doublepost]
Suggestion: /xpwithdraw
1) How does it work?
Type in /xpwithdraw then however many xp points you want. Eg. /xpwithdraw 20. You will then receive 20 points worth of xp bottles.

It will introduce another infrastructure and economy into the game

Nothing else really
Hello! I was wondering if you could elaborate on this some more. You said it would "introduce another infrastructure and economy into the game". Could you tell me more in detail how it would, because you can already get exp bottles by claiming kits.
Thank you for reading my reply!

~Troy
[doublepost=1584840475][/doublepost]
Suggestion:
KOTH
1) How does it work?
Basically it’s a king of the hill, a person has to stand inside a area for a amount of time to win.
This will give players a actual sense of reward for PVP and encourage more people to PVP and create different interactions and different strategies.
None as it’s quite a simple concept
I've see this feature on other servers and I enjoy it! In the context you are explaining it in, would this be a /wild thing, /warp pvp thing, or would it have its own arena?
~Troy

CoRe

1) How does it work?
my idea would be secret villagers that sell special items like tags or something like the blacksmith. sometime some of them might need a password to get in that changes everyday that u need to get clues from diffrent things to get the password or maybe flicking a lever in a sertant part of a mine opens the entrance to his palace. the villager can sell useless fun items like cat launchers. sometimes these villagers have SUPER RARE ITEMS that u can only get from him and it might cost 20 trillion. these secret villagers can be scatterd all around the world even at pmines!!!
2) How will it impact the game? this feature could add more adventure to the game and allow pros and noobs to look for them! so everyone does not grind all the time and afk and i think this can allow more people on the playerbase that are more active in the community!
3) What other details about the feature can you explain? I was thinking of a goblin or something that lives in the giant candy cane or like a ginger bread man the goblen could sell stinky stink bombs or poisen swords and the ginger bread man could sell ginger bread bombs or ginger ale or ginger bread stick (a sword) thats kind of like the black market corona axe but sword version! maybe even a new type of currentcy like i saw this in one of the sections its called S tokens from bosses! and thats my idea hopefully you guys like it :D
[doublepost=1584864362,1584864195][/doublepost]1) How does it work?
so my idea was that since its kind of candy cane season there could be a candy cane sword that you get from the ginger bread man that lives inside the GIANT candy cane in pvp and he could sell all sorts of things from ginger ale bombs or ginger candy
2) How will it impact the game? this could make people use swords more in pvp other then axes! and i think more people would go to pvp to buy this :D
3) What other details about the feature can you explain? the sword could have a special enchant called ginger spray which shoots candy canes at people which do like no dmg but its fun!
[doublepost=1584864510][/doublepost]1) How does it work?
basicly the entire thing is that the game asks you if you want it to say you have to type /drop before dropping this item
2) How will it impact the game? it could make it so you dont accidently drop your god axe or god bow or something VERY valuble to you.
3) What other details about the feature can you explain? maybe on /settings u can configure this or like a item editor which allows you to select if u want it to ask if you want to drop this item or not :D

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
1) How does it work?
my idea would be secret villagers that sell special items like tags or something like the blacksmith. sometime some of them might need a password to get in that changes everyday that u need to get clues from diffrent things to get the password or maybe flicking a lever in a sertant part of a mine opens the entrance to his palace. the villager can sell useless fun items like cat launchers. sometimes these villagers have SUPER RARE ITEMS that u can only get from him and it might cost 20 trillion. these secret villagers can be scatterd all around the world even at pmines!!!
2) How will it impact the game? this feature could add more adventure to the game and allow pros and noobs to look for them! so everyone does not grind all the time and afk and i think this can allow more people on the playerbase that are more active in the community!
3) What other details about the feature can you explain? I was thinking of a goblin or something that lives in the giant candy cane or like a ginger bread man the goblen could sell stinky stink bombs or poisen swords and the ginger bread man could sell ginger bread bombs or ginger ale or ginger bread stick (a sword) thats kind of like the black market corona axe but sword version! maybe even a new type of currentcy like i saw this in one of the sections its called S tokens from bosses! and thats my idea hopefully you guys like it :D
[doublepost=1584864362,1584864195][/doublepost]1) How does it work?
so my idea was that since its kind of candy cane season there could be a candy cane sword that you get from the ginger bread man that lives inside the GIANT candy cane in pvp and he could sell all sorts of things from ginger ale bombs or ginger candy
2) How will it impact the game? this could make people use swords more in pvp other then axes! and i think more people would go to pvp to buy this :D
3) What other details about the feature can you explain? the sword could have a special enchant called ginger spray which shoots candy canes at people which do like no dmg but its fun!
[doublepost=1584864510][/doublepost]1) How does it work?
basicly the entire thing is that the game asks you if you want it to say you have to type /drop before dropping this item
2) How will it impact the game? it could make it so you dont accidently drop your god axe or god bow or something VERY valuble to you.
3) What other details about the feature can you explain? maybe on /settings u can configure this or like a item editor which allows you to select if u want it to ask if you want to drop this item or not :D
1st Post: I like the idea! I believe it is replicating the black market dealer too much, so I'm not sure if they will look over that. Another thing is that I would like to see this on the server, but maybe as an event and not a permanent feature.
2nd Post: Could you possibly tell us how much the sword would be, or what enchants it would have? I like the idea of a new op weapon, though.
3rd Post: I don't really like this one. If it was for just weapons or tools I would understand, but I would not want to type "/drop" before dropping anything. If people have this issue they can change their dropkey.

Overall good ideas! I'm looking forward to seeing one of these on the server. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.