PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

EU Staff Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunye

I notice most of the staff aren't on EU time.. I am making a request for an EU staff Because this morning i woke up (EU time) i saw many problems and no staff were on. We need a EU staff to keep the community safe and sound . Please accept this if you don't i understand i'm just looking out for the community while all the other staffs are out. We need a EU staff.
Thank You For Reading My Request.

X

xMc

there's something called player reports tho
But if you think about it people could be hacking (Which has been the case) and doing the things which have been in reports and nothing will be done due to no staff being on at that time

ToxicJolt

I notice most of the staff aren't on EU time.. I am making a request for an EU staff Because this morning i woke up (EU time) i saw many problems and no staff were on. We need a EU staff to keep the community safe and sound . Please accept this if you don't i understand i'm just looking out for the community while all the other staffs are out. We need a EU staff.
Thank You For Reading My Request.
To be honest I truly disagree. Everytime I log on I always see at least 1 staff member on, although I do think they will need more staff when there is advertisement, I feel like there is no problem as of now. Also you have to remember it is Christmas Holidays.. Most people wont be on today, and tomorrow.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Honestly the only people that are will or would be EU staff is Nathan and cowie. Nathan isn't on that much but cowie would be the only helper and I feel like if your EU you should try and apply. But I agree with this for a hacker or bugs or anything like that could happen while staff are offline.

X

xMc

To be honest I truly disagree. Everytime I log on I always see at least 1 staff member on, although I do think they will need more staff when there is advertisement, I feel like there is no problem as of now. Also you have to remember it is Christmas Holidays.. Most people won't be on today, and tomorrow.
Just guna say your not EU so you can't really say 'there's always for a good ID say 12-4 there's was no one on sometime yes it's Xmas but when it's not xmas nathan has school and isnt on untill NA times start sooo :/

ToxicJolt

Just guna say your not EU so you can't really say 'there's always for a good ID say 12-4 there's was no one on sometime yes it's Xmas but when it's not xmas nathan has school and isnt on untill NA times start sooo :/
Just because I'm not from the EU does not mean I don't know... I have been on super late and early and I've always seen a staff member on... sooo :/

X

xMc

Just because I'm not from the EU does not mean I don't know... I have been on super late and early and I've always seen a staff member on... sooo :/
For the vast majority of the EU day, no staff (That should be monitoring chat/pvp) are on which im not saying anything other to get more EU staff. I know nathan is EU but he has things to do and when it comes to after the xmas holiday he will have school and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.