Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Enough of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay kids, since this candyprince and candylord thing got out, it went from 0 to 100 very fast. So mf pay2win
We candyking people need to get Candyprince. We spent over 200$ and that and we get about half of the price rank.

I personally love the EULA because I like how its not much pay2win. We need to "comply" to the EULA because most of us donators before OPBlocks spent half of their half year money to get a rank on a block game. Serioualy ******ed but hey, we love the server.

I am offically annoucing I won't be on here much. There'a no point to buy something on a block game that's more than a hundred. I'd rather be doing graphic designs and earn money. Mentally ******ed.

Last words kids
Be careful when playing Pokemon GO

kthxbai

Dobob8

Cruy on OPBlocks v1 I had hoarder and brought two /fly'a here I have a free rank I'm not happy about it either but if nothings done for people like me who get a rank what over 2000 people got ( 1/2 the server ) for all my money spent on OPBlocks v1. If nothing changes for us honestly it shouldn't for you. It's not fair it's kinda like conning us off our $$ but nothing much we can do.
See you whenever you come on pal don't leave fully I need you <3

Dobob8

Owl

Dedicated Member
Honestly they owe it to everyone and they owe the older players a voucher because he gave it to EVERY SINGLE PERSON

ItzInfernal

Cruy on OPBlocks v1 I had hoarder and brought two /fly'a here I have a free rank I'm not happy about it either but if nothings done for people like me who get a rank what over 2000 people got ( 1/2 the server ) for all my money spent on OPBlocks v1. If nothing changes for us honestly it shouldn't for you. It's not fair it's kinda like conning us off our $$ but nothing much we can do.
See you whenever you come on pal don't leave fully I need you <3

Dobob8
Actually, there is something you could do, it would be to boycott the server. Stop playing on here until you get what you want.

WhyShouldIEver

I totally agree with this, this needs to happen. I don't have candyking or anything like that, but I can imagine how hard it must be to basically just loose 200$.

Status
Not open for further replies.