Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

E-Token Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouj

Hello!

I'm selling E-Tokens, and as you know in the near future hopefully we will be able to buy backpack upgrades and more items/upgrades with E-Tokens in the future! so I thought I'd make this shop to help out people.

I only sell it 1,000's nothing less (Unless you want to buy a specific enchant), The most I'll sell at one time is 5,000, (25mil), Now you may be thinking how can I buy E-Tokens off you? This is how it works.

You pay me the amount of money that's required, (e.g 2,000 tokens = 10 mil) So you'd pay me that amount of money and give me your pickaxe, I would upgrade the pickaxe and trade it back to you, The service would only take 1 minute or less! Now you may be worried about scamming, and legitimacy about this service, But I will say before the server " I will not scam (username)" and you can screenshot that and report me if I do but I can guarantee I wont!

Orders can only be made on this forum post ! Don't message me in-game about what you want, fill out this type of order form, Also once your order has been placed please be patient I will contact you when I see you online next ! (Lollipop Only !)

e.g

Amount Of Tokens / Enchant - Fortune - 3 Times
In-Game Name - Ouj

1,000 E-Tokens = 15 Million
2,000 E-Tokens = 25 Million
3,000 E-Tokens = 35 Million
4,000 E-Tokens = 45 Million
5,000 E-Tokens = 60 Millon

Thankyou! - I only sell not buy!

Current Tokens - 12,593 (Currently Restocking)

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm selling E-Tokens, and as you know in the near future hopefully we will be able to buy backpack upgrades and more items/upgrades with E-Tokens in the future! so I thought I'd make this shop to help out people.

I only sell it 1,000's nothing less (Unless you want to buy a specific enchant), The most I'll sell at one time is 5,000, (25mil), Now you may be thinking how can I buy E-Tokens off you? This is how it works.

You pay me the amount of money that's required, (e.g 2,000 tokens = 10 mil) So you'd pay me that amount of money and give me your pickaxe, I would upgrade the pickaxe and trade it back to you, The service would only take 1 minute or less! Now you may be worried about scamming, and legitimacy about this service, But I will say before the server " I will not scam (username)" and you can screenshot that and report me if I do but I can guarantee I wont!

Orders can only be made on this forum post ! Don't message me in-game about what you want, fill out this type of order form, Also once your order has been placed please be patient I will contact you when I see you online next ! (Lollipop Only !)

e.g

Amount Of Tokens / Enchant - Fortune - 3 Times
In-Game Name - Ouj

1,000 E-Tokens = 5 Million
2,000 E-Tokens = 10 Million
3,000 E-Tokens = 15 Million
4,000 E-Tokens = 20 Million
5,000 E-Tokens = 25 Millon

Thankyou! - I only sell not buy!

Current Tokens - 2476 (Currently Restocking)
I need 3 more explosives on my pick to get it maxed out on explosive
IGN: Nicholas
Paying 40M for 3 explosives

Dobob8

Interesting idea mining for et is easy now so I'll just stick to mining.

Good luck with your idea and I wonder how much you will make overall

Ouj

Requests are going to be down for tonight as a lot more people are placing orders then I expected, Please be patient! <3

Ouj

Hi All !

Due to high demand and many players asking for over 5,000 E-Tokens I have decided to upper the price to 10 mil per 1,000, The reason of this raise in price is because of the demand and amount of orders I'm receiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.