PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

drodrigo's Introduction!

drodrigo

I’m Diego, nice to meet you.
upload_2020-3-26_9-14-6.gif
I’m 18, I live in Ontario, Canada, and I’m currently working full time to afford tuition.

In my free time, I am heavily involved in sports. I both watch and participate in Boxing, Taekwondo, Soccer, and Basketball. I currently have a 6-0 record in the Ontario amateur leagues, and a second-degree black belt in Taekwondo. Apart from sports, I run my own graphic design company called Apex GFX with my partner. I enjoy having long and meaningful conversations with my friends, or anyone for that matter! I am currently watching Altered Carbon on Netflix, and I have a year old puppy named Ember (she’s the cutest don’t @ me). If you’d like to know more about me, talk sports, or talk about life in general, feel free to message me on Discord! I love to get to know new people
Oh someone please for the love of god talk sports with me just one person please I beg. Thank you.

Feel free to start a convo!

Personally i used to also take taekwando classes and it really helped me especially because i was young and around that age was when kids started to fight eachother. At least for my school. I used it only as self defense and not to harm anyone but to defuse them. Boxing is also fun but the last time i boxed i got hit square in the nose and my vision became cross eyed for about a minute straight. That scared the living heck out of me.

drodrigo

Taekwondo is really unique, give you a ton of disciple!

Also, boxing really scared me at first too! It's just a mentality thing, you spar long enough and the adrenaline takes over and you start getting less and less scared of getting hit!