Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Does immaturity on discord/Ingame lessen your chances to become staff?

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

Does immaturity on discord lessen your chances of being accepted as staff?

I want to find out more about discord rules as well and what the effects of being immature on discord can lead to.

Thankies - OofDabOof

Yeah definitely. people can very easily record what your saying via voice chat and get you in trouble. Just don't be bad or abuse the system.

Obviously, the discord server is part of the OPBlocks network, if you can't behave in that chat, whats to keep you from misbehaving on the Minecraft server? Handling discussions and arguments on any platform should be done maturely and respectfully.

I do think that anything you do or say anywhere can affect anything. The more helpful and polite you are in discord/ chat the better of a chance you have.

Fugitive

big cat manager
Let me just say this: when I'm looking at someone's application, yes, their application is a factor, but what really sells me on a player is whether or not they're mature, whether or not they're helpful, and whether or not they could handle the responsibility of being staff.

(I read most Discord messages and if you can't be appropriate and mature there, it's a direct relation to how you'd act as staff)

Let me just say this: when I'm looking at someone's application, yes, their application is a factor, but what really sells me on a player is whether or not they're mature, whether or not they're helpful, and whether or not they could handle the responsibility of being staff.

(I read most Discord messages and if you can't be appropriate and mature there, it's a direct relation to how you'd act as staff)
Straight facts ^

Agree! Facts

Rizuri

Infamous Member

that's pretty ironic