Not open for further replies.

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Nuuu Dobby ;-; Another good friend of mine gone...do visit us sometimes, ok? :/

Best wishes,
-Dial

P.S. You misspelt 'Diebybow' :/

NotDuck

The mass of reasons for me quitting is unbelievable.I'll list some of the main ones

Poor Updates
Accepted Suggestions ( never being added )
I had Hoarder on OPBlocks V1 and it transfers to bloody muncher here.
Tuxx has no schedule for declining/accepting applications some are over one month old thats never acceptable.
I dont think Tuxx is the one to run the Server he doesnt pump the dev's for more updates etc. Why cant we just have Zapexy or Emecay who were alot better imo.
Servers dying due to lack of updates and advertisment due to no /vote
Pvp is empty

Theres many more

You didnt reward the OG's AT ALL. You gave away ~$30,000 of potential ranks to anyone who wanted it. You didnt reward the Old OPB players at all. Free World was promised in the opening week of the server where the hell is it. I'll still be on the forums but if you ever want to see me playing ( activley in game again theres needs to be some huge updates ). That being said I will probably play on Prime once or twice a week and pop on OPBlocks for 5 minutes a week but no longer than that unless the server is hugely improved.

I've got to many friends to tag but I will tag a few of them the rest know who they are.
@Horah @BabeElijah xComs dunno your ign on here @Cowie @Speed__xD @Qodly @NotDuck @GamerGirlChrissy @KryoticKuhaku @dialgag1 @Stubbie @Ouj @DannyBoyGamer32 @Ahmodetoz @Hungered @VanillaCream @Jumpahh @tklawl @Mochi @dieybybow @snevahmadaa @fts @Blesser . I know there is more but dont know there forum names.

Its was fun whilst it lasted.
Cya
ayyyyy your cool in my books m9

Status
Not open for further replies.