PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

[DannyBoyGamer32] WHY I QUIT OPBLOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBoyy

I am DannyBoyGamer32's A.L.T and this server just released yesterday. This server is so broken that it is almost impossible to enjoy at the moment. I will explain ALL the glitches in the server. I hope you guys try to fix this.
Its highly disappointing that you cant even make a glitch-less server in TWO FREAKING MONTHS.
1. Sometimes sell signs dont work: The signs in the mines just dont work at all! It is so annoying that the signs are so bugged that you have to relog multiple times to reset

2. BUYCRAFT STORE IS BUGGED:
I tried buying gobbler rank but it wouldnt process. I waited patiently for SIX HOURS and NOTHING HAPPENED. I WASTED SIX FREAKING HOURS ON THIS SERVER FOR NOTHING. I am just disgusted!

3. eTokens are broken/i keep losing et:
At random times i would lose 1-5 etokens and they are already not that easy to obtain.

4. TONS OF SPAM | I literally got a migraine after playing on this server for just 30 minutes:
There is this player called LeafyIsBanned who was stupid enough to keep his title [nullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnull(25 times over)#WeWantCrainer. It is so annoying that this server doesnt have spam control so that the people (me) who actually need help wont get it because of these d*mned people. It is just sad at this point. YOU GUYS NEED SOME ANTISPAM PLUGIN. YOU HAD 2 MONTHS AND YET YOU COULDNT DO IT.

5. My main forum account (DannyBoyGamer32) wouldnt receive a verification email.
As DDoS protection, this server requires you to verify your account. I clicked around 50 times (im not exaggerating i LITERALLY clicked more than 50 times) and not even ONE EMAIL CAME. LIKE WHAT THE F*CK MANN!!!

6. 'FLYING IS NOT ENABLED ON THIS SERVER':I do /p auto and i KEEP ON GETTING SPAMMED flying is not enabled on this server, leading to the point where the purpose of 'candy king' which Crainer Commentates B*tches about n all of his titles is DESTROYED!!!!!!!

ShiroHibikii

No server is perfect upon release, give it some time to resolve all the issues and it will improve as time goes. It is your choice to quit though and it's sad to see you go.

ShiroHibikii

For **** sakes we gave them TWO WHOLE MONTHS!!!! JUNE 13-AUGUST 13
The devs are human as well, I have been through so many prison server openings and this is probs the best among every of them. Two whole months is extremely rushed in a devs eyes. Most servers take a lot more time to complete.

Elijeh

Hey,

Instead of quitting the server, why don't you suggest new features that the server can improve upon here. If you've found a bug, then you could report it here. You really shouldn't quit the server because 'its broken', but instead you should report what's broken about the server so we can fix it.

Remember, the server just released and there's going to be bugs. No server release is perfect without having bugs! ;)

ShroomsDawg

Ahoy! I completely understand where you're coming from and I would have quit too if I didn't see the potential in OPB and how much the staff are putting into the server.

Like Elijah said, the server just released and there will be bugs. In fact, I expect there to be bugs a few months in because every update changes something, and with change comes bugs.

Overall I would say that you should just try to keep updated on what happens even if you don't play, also, you can change chat to command only in your options (Multiplayer options) so that you don't get spammed in chat.

DannyBoyy

Hey,

Instead of quitting the server, why don't you suggest new features that the server can improve upon here. If you've found a bug, then you could report it here. You really shouldn't quit the server because 'its broken', but instead you should report what's broken about the server so we can fix it.

Remember, the server just released and there's going to be bugs. No server release is perfect without having bugs! ;)
Elijah, but the spam is so much that the staff doesnt give a crep! PLEASE FIX MY MAIN FORUM ACCOUNT!!!!

ShroomsDawg

Elijah, but the spam is so much that the staff doesnt give a crep! PLEASE FIX MY MAIN FORUM ACCOUNT!!!!
A lot of the time it can be really hard to keep up with lots of players when there are only 2-3 staff online against 200 players. It's a monstrous task to deal with so we need to cut them some slack. Also, submit a troubleshooting thread for your main account.

DannyBoyy

Of all 3 seasons of MrCrainers OPBlocks, there is NOT ONE SEASON WHERE HE TITLEd HIS 1ST VIDEO' i want to be the candy king'.
Ironically, the plots are bugged. i do /p h. and i GET KICKED!!!!

DannyBoyy

I will return on these following conditions
1. Fix my forum account (please)
2. Add chat filters so my eyes don't break
3. Fix the flying issue

ShroomsDawg

I will return on these following conditions
1. Fix my forum account (please)
2. Add chat filters so my eyes don't break
3. Fix the flying issue
Like we said before.

You should make a troubleshooting thread for your account.
You yourself can filter the chat by going into your settings.
Make a bug report on the issue by recording it then posting it.

DannyBoyy

Like we said before.

You should make a troubleshooting thread for your account.
You yourself can filter the chat by going into your settings.
Make a bug report on the issue by recording it then posting it.
The problem is that i want to chat with relevant people. Not want my eyes to break with messages like...
[nullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnull#WeWantCrainer] [Muncher] LeafyIsHere: lmao

and

COME TO /is warp DannyBoyGamer32

DannyBoyy

The problem is that i want to chat with relevant people. Not want my eyes to break with messages like...
[nullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnull#WeWantCrainer] [Muncher] LeafyIsHere: lmao

and