PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

DankRock Quitting (OMG_Its_Rock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG_Its_Rock

Hello guys, so im gonna quit OPBlocks for a bit if not forever, but ill likely come back or be on once a day but this is what i consider quit as i don't do anything anymore. This reason is not because of the lack of updates, but that this server doesn't give me as much interest as OPBlocks the original and that this seems too much like prime. So, if you care, you can read my history of this server
So I entered this server either at late December of 2015 or early January of 2016 where I ranked up through mines quite fast unlike others, getting people to buy me cruncher, muncher, gobbler, then /fly. I was happy and had quite a few friends (All of which quit minecraft except for M1ghtyMa5on) I would make my first plot a place where you could sell emerald and diamond blocks, where i made money fast for a person at such a low donator rank, with a 300 pickaxe. It was amazing building a plot and expanding it so much, but then I lost interest when the potato candy came out, so after it did, I quit 3 weeks later. I then come back on for the first time in a month to see the opb link be set up to prime. I was so pissed off and I just wanted to go back, when i heard o the server coming back, i expected more and thought that it would be somewhat a recreation of opbv1 and I thought so confidently that it would be, but I was wrong. Its like prime with the etokens, for now i must leave and school is around where I have tons of homework to do.
This was about 2 weeks into the coming where i made this thread after actually not playing anymore, im not giving anything away but thanks, I will be on the forums a bit though. Still be building my wall. Love you all ~DankRock. A few friends: @GalaxyTurtle @dialgag1 @Puck @Deathkiller1010 @Mochi @Dobob8 @RawrWithRose . There are others and so many to come, sorry if i didnt mention you guys. See you on the forums or occasionally on the server.

Last edited:

NotDuck

So I entered this server either at late December of 2014 or early January of 2015 where I ranked up through mines quite fast unlike others, getting people to buy me cruncher, muncher, gobbler, then /fly. I was happy and had quite a few friends (All of which quit minecraft except for M1ghtyMa5on) I would make my first plot a place where you could sell emerald and diamond blocks, where i made money fast for a person at such a low donator rank, with a 300 pickaxe. It was amazing building a plot and expanding it so much, but then I lost interest when the potato candy came out, so after it did, I quit 3 weeks later. I then come back on for the first time in a month to see the opb link be set up to prime. I was so pissed off and I just wanted to go back, when i heard o the server coming back, i expected more and thought that it would be somewhat a recreation of opbv1 and I thought so confidently that it would be, but I was wrong. Its like prime with the etokens, for now i must leave and school is around where I have tons of homework to do.
dude thats crazy the server wasn't even out for that long

Status
Not open for further replies.