Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Da Rules

So I was reading over the opblocks rules casually and i stumbled onto 2 rules i thought were hilarious,
1. Any letter/symbol not traditionally found on a standard english keyboard is not allowed.
they then go to include ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) as the example lmao. I just thought that was really funny

2. Creating a fake message with the intent on tricking a player is a t1 offense.
I really injoyed this rule because it sounds like what a lot of .io players would do when agar.io first came out lmao, do ALT+F4 to read the rest of the message.
(just kidding dont actually do Alt+F4, i just thought it would be funny to throw in a little joke there, did it make you laugh?) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just to clarify this is just my thoughts on a few rules I found funny, I do NOT support the breaking of any of these rules, if you do break these rules you will be punished appropriately by a staff member.
Please don't break the rules or look at this thread seriously, it's just something that made me smile ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

please refere to the opblocks rules for more information or this could be you
1612811327647.png

1612811348425.png

1612811363513.png

1612811385847.png

https://opblocks.com/rules/

Last edited: