Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Cyborg_creeper needs purchase support justice

Is amazing ever going to to purchase support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OfficialFood

Just if you're curious, Amazing does purchase supports weekly. Usually on Sunday I believe. Be patient, he's occupied by other real life, or server duties and may miss some purchase supports.

OfficialFood

He was on just today i tried to talk to him... no response i saw him moving around in hub 3 and then just leave
You have to understand that there are a mass amount of players messaging him in the short period of time he's on per day/week. He can't always answer every question when everyone is flooding his messages. That's why if you really need something, there are other staff to ask. And if it's a purchase support, be patient. It'll take time for him to get around to everything he needs to get done

You have to understand that there are a mass amount of players messaging him in the short period of time he's on per day/week. He can't always answer every question when everyone is flooding his messages. That's why if you really need something, there are other staff to ask. And if it's a purchase support, be patient. It'll take time for him to get around to everything he needs to get done
i have asked other staff they always say "oh i cant only amazing can do that" so i have to resort to when he gets on to try to talk to him... even admins say that so... yeah...

OfficialFood

i have asked other staff they always say "oh i cant only amazing can do that" so i have to resort to when he gets on to try to talk to him... even admins say that so... yeah...
I understand that. That's why I said that if it comes down to a purchase support, be patient and wait for Amazing to get around to it.