Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

CSGO Link

Blesser

Don't create useless threads on here. Especially not releated to minecraft on global topic.
@BabeElijah
@Mochi
--
You must be a kid to beilive in that.. NOTHING is free. And I mean NOTHING. You may raise up enough visits, but you won't get it. Stop hoping kid. And yes, it is a virus.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Warning to all kids do NOT click that it is a virus that will hack your steam account do NOT try it

Duffy_MC

LOOOL OK KIDS Lmao ive clicked it 700 times The hole point is csgo weapons lmao If u look at the link Steam is in it And if you cant trust steam then wtf like honestly its steam and Harmless if you get a virus from this link i will personaly buy you a new computer beocouse ive clicked it many times and all my friends have too its so ridiculous how dumb all of you are

Duffy_MC

Lmao Speed u saved so many kids by that post its unbeliveible if u need i will record myself clicking that link smh this is so dumb

Duffy_MC

Don't create useless threads on here. Especially not releated to minecraft on global topic.
@BabeElijah
@Mochi
--
You must be a kid to beilive in that.. NOTHING is free. And I mean NOTHING. You may raise up enough visits, but you won't get it. Stop hoping kid. And yes, it is a virus.
Dude Ill record myself clicking the link lmao dude honesly ur so dumb lmao smh

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
OMG IT WORKED! TOTALLY NOT AN ALT OF HIS TRYING TO GET OTHERS TO DO IT!