Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Crainer Exposed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What this thread is about is that MrCrainer was sponsored/ owner of the server of version 1 and version 2 here he says that it is not his server/not

then in this video he slips and says me but then covers it up by saying random stuff and rambling in this

i will explain more when i get more info Thanks for listening!

OMG_Its_Rock

Honestly, crainers gone, this banwagon is too much, you guys are causing so much *Uses a disease name*. Just stop, he screwed up. He is just trying to entertain. He cheated, we know. Please stop

Dobob8

@Fugitive it's one of these conspiracy theories yet again. You know what to do please

Guys crainer had the permissions to give himself money trkey could've just have gave him /fly he could've done /gmc if he wanted and we would never know.

He made a two second editing mistake I saw this when I watched the video but I truly don't care. Who would mine if they didn't have to. I know for a fact I wouldn't if I had to do what Crainer has to do

He has to record
Then edit
Then record
Then edit

The recording part is fine but boy you want to edit videos everyday the whole process gets boring. I cannot blame crainer for his actions

I do not support what he did but I do not condone it

Status
Not open for further replies.