PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDuck

Once upon a time, there was a server called OPBlocks. The owner was Alex. Alex needed to shut down OPBlocks. OPBlocks community --> Primemc (Alex's other server). A few months later, Alex get's an idea. 'What if we bring opblocks back, and make it nothing like opblocks'. Alex's idea would work, and we get a lot of money because everyone is going to be hyped for it to comeback. Of course Alex rings up crainer, "yo bruh i need you to advertise my server, you can cheat all you want idc." *earbleeding voice*"OKAY I WILL, HOW MUCH MONEY" "idc i'll give you 400 dollars per video." "DEAL". So a bunch of primes toxic community comes on, A bunch of crainer fanboys come on, A little of old OPBlocks players come on. Now the problem here is the opblocks community isnt what it was. And to at least make up for the old players, we were told we would get limited veteran titles, which would only be available to veterans of opblocks. OPBlocks comes out, Alex makes a post "EVERYONE WILL NOW BE ABLE TO GET THE VETERAN TITLES, AND 15 DOLLAR VOUCHERS.". So now we are stuck with the prime pvpers saying "EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" after like 3v1s which is honestly annoying af. Then we have crainer fan boys who are being fan boys in chat. And I think I speak for most of the original OPBlocks players that this isn't the old community anymore. This is a toxic community.
*inb4 haters*
*cough* and of course mr speed who is legit crying over his plot then 2 hours later comes out "EZZZZZZZZZZZ" *cough*

Ahmodetoz

Honestly I agree with a bit of what you said, in my opinion it's Alex's choice of bringing Crainer we can't really do much but the thing I don't like is the pvpers that you talked about where they barely kill you and say ez in chat it's really annoying anyway I don't think I hope the community becomes like Prime's because it won't be fun at all

xAlphaCat

At my point of view: This was a BIT extreme. The only people I noticed coming from prime was only a COUPLE kids. I kinda like the explosive and CE's idea but it would be nice if it was harder to prestige.

CaliX2Guns

Hello,
I would advise you to not post anything that you do not know all of the facts for especially if you are trying to "expose" someone as this becomes a very sensitive topic and could lead to problems.

Zapexy

Just leave if you don't like it..? I don't know one person who doesn't like money. If you're looking for a server where the owners do it to actually play minecraft, this isn't the right one.

Zapexy

Correction: Alex didn't have to shut down the server. He shut it down because he didn't want to pay the host for opb so he merged it with Prime. But then he noticed lack of money and opened OPBlocks again, knowing that more people will come to the grand opening and buy stuffz.

Explained here: https://1drv.ms/w/s!ArQmjTEmczUVgRaBbpsucN_Tu5xx
False information. Hosting isn't even that much.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Just leave if you don't like it..? I don't know one person who doesn't like money. If you're looking for a server where the owners do it to actually play minecraft, this isn't the right one.
duckie griefed me so i hope he quits

Frogies

I just miss OPBV1. I never liked prime and Duck's kinda right when he says that some of the prime kids came over after we broke off again and they're ruining our server

Owl

Dedicated Member
I'm sorry that this happened you could've reported him and the player would have been dealt with. Also this does not give you the excuse to wish things upon him that are negative.
how could i of reported him when i only have the proof that he has my pickaxe i will wish as much negative things on him as i would like so

CaliX2Guns

how could i of reported him when i only have the proof that he has my pickaxe i will wish as much negative things on him as i would like so
I'm just informing you on what other things you could've done if you do anything to any player where they feel threatened or disrespected note that you may be punished for this.

NotDuck

Hello,
I would advise you to not post anything that you do not know all of the facts for especially if you are trying to "expose" someone as this becomes a very sensitive topic and could lead to problems.
I'm talking about the community, nothing about anyone personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.