PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerreinemy

Im asking the community if some one can make a list of all commands a normal player can do, like the special commands that only OG's know for example /blocks I think this would help people if some one made a list, the reason I ask is I have no time to do such a thing, so I'm asking you guys and gals to....

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Nice idea, I'll try to make on but I think you should make a suggestion for this so that it is an official command list on the forums for everyone to see

Owl

Dedicated Member
Im asking the community if some one can make a list of all commands a normal player can do, like the special commands that only OG's know for example /blocks I think this would help people if some one made a list, the reason I ask is I have no time to do such a thing, so I'm asking you guys and gals to....
Well on the forums they can make a comment or there own post about something, they can give ratings... That's bout it

xFlied

Dedicated Member
You do know that you could've put this under suggestions, right? Anyway, this would help because players would know what they can and cannot do, and instead of trying to figure it out yourself, you could just refer them to that guide.

I don't have the time to do this but, add this to suggestions and also add that when you do ./help all commands will appear. I bet you were going for that but I don't know. Good Luck finding all the commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.