JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Clearing up the accusations against me

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

puckv2

@Luigi Please use this thread when deciding on the report
Requesting this to be locked to prevent flame war @Chrissehh @Mochi @JustACookie @Cow @SuperPiggeh

Ok so im just going to get straight to the point and say that I'm not hacking in the videos he has against me - also I was informed by staff that sumo fights aren't going to be accepted as proof because of the lag, glitches, etc. So, I'll just go over the first video because the second one was obvious that I was poisoned when he was hitting me and I was taking "no kb" (if u look close i am taking kb so) -
(I'll have the video down below)

First he says that "@0:02-0:07 He takes no kb, turns around and locks on me (possible kill aura toggle) and you can clearly see hes NOT withered/poisoned. Only after 0:07 do you see him taking wither/poison/fire damage while we aren't hitting him. EVIDENT (big words to influence staff) of anti-kb and kill aura / reach"

Now this first statement is bull**** in like every way possible - First of all, when you get withered or poisoned its for 5 seconds from the ce's, and when you are on fire it is for (depends on server but its normally around 10 seconds), so if he is saying that from 2 seconds to 7 seconds im taking no kb, 7-2 = 5, wither is for 5 seconds (not sure that matters but still i was poisoned from when he hit me [2 seconds] to when he stops hitting me [7 seconds] ) I'm guessing I didn't have a fire res pot on during all this because at 9 seconds (not being hit by anything) you can clearly see im taking fire damage, so wither + fire damage means im bound to not move, as proven in his own video (below) that when you are withered / poisoned you take no kb.

Next he says that at 10 seconds I toggle on "possible kill aura and his head snaps to me without missing a hit. EVIDENT (more big words to influence staff) of kill aura / reach". Ok so in this statement he is basically saying that if anyone turns around and lands every hit they are using kill aura, which is pretty dumb considering its entirely possible as I show a video below.

Then, he says "at 0:12-:17 (what a surprise 5 seconds of no kb! totally wasn't withered for 5 seconds or anything) he again takes no KB even from a KB 2 sword. Evident ( i love using big words to influence staff) of anti-KB" I think I explained this already and he did too in his video (below), when you are withered / poisoned you take no kb, not much more has to go into that one.

I did say I wasn't going to go over his second video but I feel like I have to explain somethings.

He states "@0:44 I hit him twice and he doesn't move.... Evident (ok ill stop now) of anti kb", I slowed down the video and saw that I was taking damage from something else and you were the only person there at the time so I was either taking fire damage or you were using hitboxes, most likely fire (or wither or poison) damage considering i was taking no kb.

http://prntscr.com/i3pzq9

Lastly you say "@0:55-1:32 he's not taking any knockback and is not taking poison or wither ticks because poison/wither ticks are at a constant rate..... Evident (lo lo l) of anti kb"

Not sure how many times I'm going to have to point this out but like you said, you don't take any kb when poisoned or withered and also its impossible to prove that I wasn't taking poison / wither / fire damage because you were constantly hitting me the entire time. Not sure why you are reporting me for running and not taking any knockback because it seems the same with you happened here -

Also if you compare the speeds in the videos im going the same speed you are and you were poisoned / withered, just proving more that I wasn't using anti kb but I was in fact just withered / poisoned.

The next video are sumo fights, and like I said above, staff have told me that they don't use sumo as proof for cheating because of how many different things can happen including lag, delayed hits, etc.

In his 4rd video he says "0:04 Has no clue I'm there, yet manages to turn around and hit me instantly... Evident of kill aura / reach" not sure if he has ever heard of f5 but ok

Then he says "0:18 eats gap then instantly head snaps and hits me twice, with the second hit being from an impossible range..." I'll go over the "reach" that I get at the end of the thread.

Then continues to say "@0:19-1:10 Manages to continuously get impossible hits (range of over 4 blocks) without missing a single hit and taking no KB when I do hit him... evident of kill aura / reach and anti kb"

Well for the anti kb, I was poisoned / withered, not sure how many times I'm going to have to say that in this thread, and the reach, like I said will be explained at the end of the thread.

In the 5th video his first few points are just too stupid for me to put time into responding, but -

he says "@1:38-1:42 hitting Sub in back, as soon as I get in the range that he set his kill aura to he snaps to me instantly... evident of kill aura / reach" actually what happens and if you watch the video he runs straight into my crosshair and I knew that I had been fighting him before so I decided to stop chasing sub and turn on him because his armor was about to break soon, not sure how that is kill aura but ya know.

Then he goes on to say "@2:04-2:06 breaks his neck for the 2nd time in a row, and he hits me without staring at me. His teammate wasn't the one that hit me because Duckehy was facing the wrong way at the time.... evident of kill aura / reach" This is a pure example of latency, (explained here by a Hypixel developer: https://prnt.sc/hx0aao) On my screen you are right next to me when I turn around so i hit you and then you take kb, but because the server lags so hard (lol) it was like an eighth of a second afterwards that the server turned me around on your screen.

The 6th video literally has no proof of me cheating in it except for me moving my head quickly but not sure how that is kill aura, and the fact that I don't miss a single hit which isn't true and its also just called skill.

He then quotes something I said in the original report on me which apparently he took in the wrong way,
"Its fine if kzyz doesn't get banned for using literal anti kb u think i will get banned for not taking kb for like 3 seconds" -Puckvapes 2k18

lol what I was meaning to say and what every other person with more than 25 brain cells got was that It appeared that I wasn't taking any kb for 3 seconds compared to how kzyz appeared to not take any kb for a minute and didn't get banned. Not "if kzyz used anti kb for a minute and I used anti kb for 3 seconds I won't get banned" that wasn't what I was going for.

Now, I made this video a few weeks ago and its just explaining the "reach" I get.
(yes I spelt latency wrong on purpose it was meme HEY WHATS UP GUYS LATENCI HERE)

Annegare is using a high fov + speed 2 so it kind of matches the fov of you with speed 3 - this is what it looks like on your screen compared to my screen.

have a nice day (sorry for this being so long for anyone who read the entire thing I just had to make sure I debunked everything {that could be used as proof} that he said)

Videos -

first video -

second video-

third video-

fourth video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnLQdTuFrjo

fifth video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=BAdDkjCD8Og

6th video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAPSYzChh_w

his report-
https://opblocks.com/threads/report-on-puckvapes.29855/