Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Chomper Nub Test

Um no, I was one of the leaders and you cannot kick me out for the fact that I was the one who was to bring this chomper nub cult together, so I do not think you know what you think but you cannot kick out a OG chomper nub and was the one who CREATED chomper nub cult. Also, you were kicked out of the chomper nub cult because you are not worthy of being a chomper nub so I kicked you out by getting Mochiblaster to buy you hoarder. So therefore, my application is automatically ACCEPTED. :p
(Ahem) You know I was a chomper nub before I met you right :D

Essay time on the existence on the chomper nub group:

Chomper nub quite literally is a group with NO leader, only members. It is a word that existed since a long time ago that I cannot say because I don't know, but what I can tell you is that it did exist in the middle of v5. (One person was described as 'chomper nub' in Mystic's head wall in v5, I don't remember who it actually was) Also, in your application, you stated that you were chomper for 2 months. You became destroyer in August I believe (correct me if I'm wrong), meaning you became a chomper during the end of v5 or during the beginning of v6. This means that the chomper nub group (which definitely existed during the middle of v5) existed before you actually became chomper. Because the creation of the group dates before you actually became a chomper, it can be proven that you weren't the creator of the group. This also means that I was chomper before you, and I can actually prove this with a screenshot of me as chomper in the middle of v5.

Therefore, it is not valid to actually say you were the creator of the chomper nub group.

(jk you'll forever be a chomper nub shrek. ily <3 )

BigCDG

#1: I was Gobbler in v1 I hope this counts

#2: Yes

#3: I think about 140 hours (I can't afk please don't deny) and I've been here since v1

#4: BigCDG

#5: Pass

#6: A whopping 0 seconds.

#7: I have a cat who can blind peoples eyes by how fluffy and amazing he is. <3

#1: I was Gobbler in v1 I hope this counts

#2: Yes

#3: I think about 140 hours (I can't afk please don't deny) and I've been here since v1

#4: BigCDG

#5: Pass

#6: A whopping 0 seconds.

#7: I have a cat who can blind peoples eyes by how fluffy and amazing he is. <3
Omg it's big

I think this should definitely be accepted!1!

Welcome aboard :D

ACCEPTED