Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Chocolate Realm?

Pixlation

SO uhh yeah...

Hear me out...

For a sec....

You see when I first joined the server I was ready to eat, and lick some lolies!! WOO! but then I realised why am I bombarded with different kinds of chocolate?! So I have ranked up four times and I presume that more chocolate will be rubbed in my face but:

I hope you get the message, you see why isnt it called chocolate realm rather than lollipop realm it just doesn't make any sense for beginners.

Thx Pixl

Pixlation

SO uhh yeah...

Hear me out...

For a sec....

You see when I first joined the server I was ready to eat, and lick some lolies!! WOO! but then I realised why am I bombarded with different kinds of chocolate?! So I have ranked up four times and I presume that more chocolate will be rubbed in my face but:

I hope you get the message, you see why isnt it called chocolate realm rather than lollipop realm it just doesn't make any sense for beginners.

Thx Pixl
Oh... Riperoni the future mines have different types of lolies...

In a sense, this topic is relevant, however, I simply do not believe a discussion over -why the server is called "lollipop" when the mines are named after chocolate - is necessary.

Given the nature of the topic, I'm sure we'll have some post farmers on the thread. To prevent any future difficulties for staff, I've moved the thread to off-topic from global.

Pixlation

In a sense, this topic is relevant, however, I simply do not believe a discussion over -why the server is called "lollipop" when the mines are named after chocolate - is necessary.

Given the nature of the topic, I'm sure we'll have some post farmers on the thread. To prevent any future difficulties for staff, I've moved the thread to off-topic from global.
Yeah I agree thanks for the considerations ;). Too much memes tbh <3.

Thx Pixl