PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Castle Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angyma is helping me on the plot.

I am looking for a player who can build a castle. The castle that I am looking for is like angtheskywarsgod's plot. I will be looking for 1 or 2 players to build this. When you look at angtheskywarsgod's plot, comment below if you want to build. Some of you might be asking what I get for this. I'll rate the castle and give you 400-600mill. 600mill is only if you build it really good and in a week or 2. If you have any questions, comment below. If you want to build, complete this template.

I am also looking for a decorator, I will be rewarding him/her 100-200mill depending on the decoration skills.

Name-
Building Skills(out of 10)-
How long it will take you to build the castle-
Do you want a player to help you-
Do you want to build/decorate or do both.

Notice that the builder of the castle and the decorator are 2 different jobs. If you want to do both, you can earn 500-800mill.
So the last question, do you want a player to help you, if you do, I will split the 600mill between you and the player. And if its 400mill, I'll split it. Do the math for the rest. I have @Baricaade building a underground base right now. It will be under the left tower. Just tagging some players that I feel are good at building if they want to help me.

@Lynn @angyma @NotInfinity

There is a start to it since someone started building but hasn't done anything for a while now. It will be on my second plot. No troll templates please. Thank you <3

Last edited:

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Name- Mutah
Building Skills(out of 10)- 7.5
How long it will take you to build the castle- idk 1 1/2 weeks
Do you want a player to help you- @P0SIN3D(idc if you say no P0ISON3D)
Do you want to build/decorate or do both. both i can decorate and bulid the inards P0ison3d can build the out side
When I get back from my break I can help.

Name- Mutah
Building Skills(out of 10)- 7.5
How long it will take you to build the castle- idk 1 1/2 weeks
Do you want a player to help you- @P0SIN3D(idc if you say no P0ISON3D)
Do you want to build/decorate or do both. both i can decorate and bulid the inards P0ison3d can build the out side
When I get back from my break I can help.
You can help decorate, Angyma is building now, he is decent at building so ya. After he's finish, you can help decorate with poison.

Requesting lock due to me finding Angyma is the best builder(jk, cuz he's building) @JustACookie

Status
Not open for further replies.