Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Car Accident...

soyup

So I was in a car accident today...

My mom, brother and I were driving back home from a basketball tournament. We were in the middle lane of a tunnel, so we were going at least 100mph, when all of a sudden, a car bumped us from behind. My brother and I immediately turned around while my mom was focusing on not crashing and we noticed that there were two men, mid-20s, in the car. The driver was passed out and his friend in the passenger seat tried taking control of the wheel. He couldn't stop the car because his passed out friend had his foot on the gas pedal. The man turned the car into the right lane, barely s****ing the right side of our car but broke the side mirror and then immediately cut right in front us and hit the front of our car a little, we almost spun out. But, they took off the front bumper of our car. Our car was drifting left and right non-stop. After they cut in front of us, they did a complete 360 and crashed into the cement wall of the tunnel. After that, my mom just gunned it and got out of the tunnel.

We took the nearest exit to safely park and call 911. We explained to the person on the other line about everything that happened. They then told us to drive to the nearest police station to fill out a report. The officer looked at the video of the crash taken by a camera in the tunnel and says that it looked like two people were racing, but I didn't see any other car, when I looked behind me, all I saw was the driver passed out. They couldn't arrest the driver because they couldn't see the license plate in the video. I don't get how the other cars behind us didn't look at the plate number and call 911. And after they crashed into the wall, you can see them just back up and drive away. I don't understand how, but that's what happened.

There is a high chance that he was drinking and driving because he passed out and when you're drunk, you're loose and stuff so you don't get hurt as much as if you're sober, which probably explains how they were able to drive off after. The cops are still trying to find the driver, but if they do, we can sue them for doing a hit and run, causing trauma, and drunk driving IF he actually was intoxicated or if it was something medical so we'll get that $$$.

And before you ask, we're all fine. No one got injured, I was the only one to get hurt but it's nothing, I just pulled a muscle in my thigh.

In this photo you can see a few scratches on the back of our car from when they bumped us.

In the second photo here you can see that the side is s****ed, the side mirror is destroyed and the door is also messed up.

In this last photo you see the front of our car, which is completely wrecked. I'm pretty sure that more than just the bumper came off. It kinda looks like the Delorean from Back to the Future I guess.

Last edited:

Elijeh

That's good that you and you're family are alright. Hopefully the people that were racing or drinking & driving will get caught one day.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Geez, I'm glad you are alright. :x Car crashes are always scary, mostly when one may be intoxicated. Hope the people get caught. o.o

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
I'm really sorry to hear about that. I'm glad that you're all fine, and you're extremely lucky that there were no major injuries.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Jesus that crash looks bad. Really good to know that you and your family are safe. Hope your muscle injury gets well soon.

Cyclone

People these days either are drinking and driving or doing a race like you mentioned i just find it sad that people do that. Hope you get better soon with your leg soyup.

Oh god! That looks terrible. Car crashes are always really scary, even if no one is injured. I'm glad that you and your family are okay, hope your leg gets better.

Oh my god you scared me Thomas...
I'm super glad you and your family are okay! Hopefully the cops find the driver and you can sue them to get some $$$
;)

Jer

So I was in a car accident today...

My mom, brother and I were driving back home from a basketball tournament. We were in the middle lane of a tunnel, so we were going at least 100mph, when all of a sudden, a car bumped us from behind. My brother and I immediately turned around while my mom was focusing on not crashing and we noticed that there were two men, mid-20s, in the car. The driver was passed out and his friend in the passenger seat tried taking control of the wheel. He couldn't stop the car because his passed out friend had his foot on the gas pedal. The man turned the car into the right lane, barely sCookiesing the right side of our car but broke the side mirror and then immediately cut right in front us and hit the front of our car a little, we almost spun out. But, they took off the front bumper of our car. Our car was drifting left and right non-stop. After they cut in front of us, they did a complete 360 and crashed into the cement wall of the tunnel. After that, my mom just gunned it and got out of the tunnel.

We took the nearest exit to safely park and call 911. We explained to the person on the other line about everything that happened. They then told us to drive to the nearest police station to fill out a report. The officer looked at the video of the crash taken by a camera in the tunnel and says that it looked like two people were racing, but I didn't see any other car, when I looked behind me, all I saw was the driver passed out. They couldn't arrest the driver because they couldn't see the license plate in the video. I don't get how the other cars behind us didn't look at the plate number and call 911. And after they crashed into the wall, you can see them just back up and drive away. I don't understand how, but that's what happened.

There is a high chance that he was drinking and driving because he passed out and when you're drunk, you're loose and stuff so you don't get hurt as much as if you're sober, which probably explains how they were able to drive off after. The cops are still trying to find the driver, but if they do, we can sue them for doing a hit and run, causing trauma, and drunk driving IF he actually was intoxicated or if it was something medical so we'll get that $$$.

And before you ask, we're all fine. No one got injured, I was the only one to get hurt but it's nothing, I just pulled a muscle in my thigh.

In this photo you can see a few scratches on the back of our car from when they bumped us.

In the second photo here you can see that the side is sCookiesed, the side mirror is destroyed and the door is also messed up.

In this last photo you see the front of our car, which is completely wrecked. I'm pretty sure that more than just the bumper came off. It kinda looks like the Delorean from Back to the Future I guess.

Sad this happened. Glad your alive. Now just give me the car :p