Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Mining candy and than ores

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChickensGod

I have a question, so which one is better. Mining for ores or candy or minig candy than ores.
Like for ores, meaning just keep mining ores in the mine. Candy, like going to each mine and selling it to 31 mine. And mingin candy than ores is, just clearing mine 31 candy and than go mining at the ore mine at skittles rank.

VSaucy

I have a question, so which one is better. Mining for ores or candy or minig candy than ores.
Like for ores, meaning just keep mining ores in the mine. Candy, like going to each mine and selling it to 31 mine. And mingin candy than ores is, just clearing mine 31 candy and than go mining at the ore mine at skittles rank.
I make more money by selling candies to player shops then selling ores from the mines

Jerreinemy

I feal I make more money minning then the candy, partly because I have a maxed pic with 4 swings I have a full inventory

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Mining is the best way to get money, as with an OP pick you can sell more inventories of ores than you can if you were harvesting candy, and therefore you'd make more money by selling ores.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Mining for ores is much better than mining for candy. However, there are some people who have op candy shops so it depends really. OPBV1 had a lot of people buying ores, or having ore shops that were op

xAlphaCat

Mining for ores is much better than mining for candy. However, there are some people who have op candy shops so it depends really. OPBV1 had a lot of people buying ores, or having ore shops that were op
Oh man, i remember that @Stinggyray for example, i payed him like 60bil total or more and i got access to his crazy OP VIP shops

finnoybu

Could make more money by selling your candy at /p v Candy and your ore at /p v Mine

Just sayin

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
I would think that it mostly depends on your rank, pickaxe and inventory space. I have heard that candy sells for more though.

ShiroHibikii

Depends on what you want to do. If you have a lot of time, you may want to mine because it gives money a lot faster than candy unless you have a candy shop. Candy shops allow you to make profit easily so it's up to you.
Mining: More money but time consuming.
Candy Shops: Struggles to get 1 inventory unless you have a candy shop but it gives more money than most block shops.
If you have any further questions about this, feel free to PM me in-game or in forums. I am going to lock the thread due to question being answered.

THREAD LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.