Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Buying $999 worth of ingamemoney

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Yeah so now I'm gonna buy 100 trillion dollars ingame so I can be top of the leaderboard with little to no effort just wasting my Christmas money. Have fun trying to catch up mining legit.

crya

Yeah so now I'm gonna buy 100 trillion dollars ingame so I can be top of the leaderboard with little to no effort just wasting my Christmas money. Have fun trying to catch up mining legit.
buy me cw and 2x worth of 5b thanks

What are you gonna do about it bruh? I just stole my moms credit card to get good at this block game. And "Chill, it's just a game" you know.

What are you even trying to achieve with this? Becoming the #1 by buying stuff and becoming loved by the community? It's clearly not working.

Last edited:

WhyShouldIEver

What are you gonna do about it bruh? I just stole my moms credit card to get good at this block game. And "Chill, it's just a game" you know.

What are you even trying to achieve with this? Becoming the #1 by buying stuff and becoming loved by the community? It's clearly not working.
Shots fired! I do agree with you though, but I think he could have possibly been joking. But, if not then like wtf 999$ are you insane?