PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Bull****

Status
Not open for further replies.

LugiaHacks

i was banned for 7days for "Bug Abuse" when i abused no bugs using a pet in pvp is the most known bug amazing is on alot why doesnt he fix it and there is not a written rule for it yet so why the hell was i banned then?, and why can staff enter these pvp tournys they won everyone of them, staff help people and dont do anything for them selfs i dont see why they need the stuff a noob that just joined would be very happy to get it staff dont need it, xTrauma warned me for bypassing filter the other day (which is staff abuse) i asked if they were gonna mute the spam bots (Shtty Shttr and Shttng). thank you and please fix stuff!

D

DannyBoyGamer32

OPBlocks Global Rules _ OPBlocks - Google Chrome 5_6_2017 8_40_11 AM.png

Abusing bugs is bannable. I can not understand anything you are saying. Please fix some of the grammar so this post i somewhat understandable!

i was banned for 7days for "Bug Abuse" when i abused no bugs using a pet in pvp is the most known bug amazing is on alot why doesnt he fix it and there is not a written rule for it yet so why the hell was i banned then?, and why can staff enter these pvp tournys they won everyone of them, staff help people and dont do anything for them selfs i dont see why they need the stuff a noob that just joined would be very happy to get it staff dont need it, xTrauma warned me for bypassing filter the other day (which is staff abuse) i asked if they were gonna mute the spam bots (Shtty Shttr and Shttng). thank you and please fix stuff!
Well it was 7 days, be glad it wasn't a perm ban and that you can still play. Second off you shouldn't abuse ANY bug because it is stated in the rules [As the person above me has stated]. Don't go talking about our staff either, there is no reason for you to be angry at them, they are human and they also want to participate in these types of competitions. It's also a rule not to bypass chat filter so xTrauma did what he had to do as staff and warned you, that is not staff abuse. I also feel like this shouldn't be in the global channel and should be somewhere else, I just can't remember.

angyma

Hi,

Using a pet in PvP is a known bug and should be fixed, yes, but isn't this all the more reason that you shouldn't abuse it? I was told by other staff members that you had been asked before to stop doing this, and because of this reason you were banned. You can appeal here if you come to feel your ban was unfair.

Secondly, events are a fun thing, sure, but why shouldn't staff be able to enter? Sure a 'noob' that just joined could use the voucher, but who's to say they would win? I myself know that many players joined the tournaments however they did not win, not by any fault of a staff member. We are strictly forbidden from abusing in these events and even if we did, well, we'd probably be demoted on spot.

And lastly, if you hadn't seen before, a report was made on these so called 'bots' and accepted. Please look in the future before you make posts like this. xTrauma most likely punished you as he was not aware you were talking of the players, and not bypassing the filter.

In this suggestion Mochi also explains that we are working on things, and constantly trying to improve the server. You have to understand it won't happen overnight though and be patient with us.

If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to PM me, I'll be sure to respond as quickly as possible; I'm going to go ahead and lock this for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.