Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyBoyGamer32

Is your suggestion for the forums or the server?: It applies for the server

What’s your suggestion?: Buff up the perks of candy prince
( I AM NOT SAYING MAKE IT P2W but make it reasonable to purchasers. $4,000,000 for $75 in real life is kinda stupid. Think about it. I bought candy prince yesterday. It was so OP yesterday not it sucks. For example make its sell/inventory at LEAST $6,000,000 till $8,000,000 (its up to the staff). Point is just give it a SMALL buff, not too impacting

Why do you think this is a good idea?: It is a good idea because it will give Trkeys rank-purchasers a good reason to buy the rank. Before it was patched up it was $9,000,000/inventory and $18,000,000(due to the bug that is now squashed)

Anything else?: N/A

ShiroHibikii

I am not sure if Merchant was working at that time because I had max merchant and I constantly get ~13-15 mil per inventory at CLord, now I get almost the same as Destroyer and CPrince. The prices were a lot higher in CLord now it's complete and utter trash but still higher than the rest. It takes ages to even get 1b now which saddens me.

OMG_Its_Rock

I agree, they also need to fix backpacks which can also hurt the things of this. Maybe increase redstone block price (Since its worth not alot)

I am not sure if Merchant was working at that time because I had max merchant and I constantly get ~13-15 mil per inventory at CLord, now I get almost the same as Destroyer and CPrince. The prices were a lot higher in CLord now it's complete and utter trash but still higher than the rest. It takes ages to even get 1b now which saddens me.
Same Kryo, i was making 12mil per inv now 4.7mil per inv, it makes no sense...

Dobob8

Okay let me say this.
This has an effect on everyone.
The effect is so big for clords and Cprinces is because the servers honestly a bit p2w if you think about it.
At Rank31 the change was only 200k for me so I don't mind but I believe it had something to do with merchant being bugged as a nerf the size what @ashwoo is saying isn't really realistic for a nerf it's to big. Hope this issue gets resolved but they need to buff the normal minds as well.

ShiroHibikii

Okay let me say this.
This has an effect on everyone.
The effect is so big for clords and Cprinces is because the servers honestly a bit p2w if you think about it.
At Rank31 the change was only 200k for me so I don't mind but I believe it had something to do with merchant being bugged as a nerf the size what @ashwoo is saying isn't really realistic for a nerf it's to big. Hope this issue gets resolved but they need to buff the normal minds as well.
Yes Normal mines are in need of a buff indeed, the only thing we can assume is that they either disabled merchant or extremely nerfed the donor mines which is highly unlikely. I really want this to be fixed asap or at least a message from any dev/admin/manager about this. Cuz right now we are in the state of confusion about why the prices are this low. The only other question I got though, with the addition of CPrince and CLord, are there still sell multipliers?

Ahmodetoz

In my opinion ranks are op enough for now, if they keep buffing them it will just ruin the whole economy like new players will be able to make billions in minutes without even a rank

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
The only reason the prices dropped so drastically is because for whatever reason Merchant doesn't work any more. After the prices were lowered, I think the coding got messed up and Merchant just became useless. When Merchant works again I don't think there'll be a need to buff the prices again.

ShiroHibikii

The only reason the prices dropped so drastically is because for whatever reason Merchant doesn't work any more. After the prices were lowered, I think the coding got messed up and Merchant just became useless. When Merchant works again I don't think there'll be a need to buff the prices again.
Yeah but I have heard that for some people Merchant has been working fine, not sure why though but they really need to fix merchant.

dialgag1

Yeah but I have heard that for some people Merchant has been working fine, not sure why though but they really need to fix merchant.
Has it? Perhaps it's to do with /sellall, as you know Redman fixed it yesterday. After he fixed prices for /sellall that's when it started...

Redman not blaming you, you're a cool dev, I understand coding is tough work.

ShiroHibikii

Has it? Perhaps it's to do with /sellall, as you know Redman fixed it yesterday. After he fixed prices for /sellall that's when it started...

Redman not blaming you, you're a cool dev, I understand coding is tough work.
Yeah but hopefully they fix it asap, we as #1 and #2 in baltop need to maintain the money flow amirite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the problems are probably /sellall or merchant, maybe the sell multipliers, pretty sure its the sell multi tho.

merchant is working fine, but nerfed a bit, /sellall probably doesn't have the sell multi for whatever reason
should be back to normal soon

@Redmancometh

dialgag1

There isn't a sell multiplier. The prices that you sell different blocks for simply go depending on where you sell at, if I'm not mistaken.

Tuxx

As we further develop the server more perks will be released including exclusive ones for the higher ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.