Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Bit Late But Meh

when i get banned (PERMANENTLY) for joking to hacking i should have just got a warn?? Nathan hates me ;/

Admitting or joking about hacking
Refrain from using terms like “I hack”

First offence » Warning

Second offence » 3 Hour mute

Third offence » 1 Day mute

Fourth offence » 3 Day mute

Mochi

мocнι ♥
You were not banned for joking about hacking. Us staff went through footage of you pvping and we decided that you were hacking. You have already been unbanned? It has been explained well enough in your appeals. Why are you still bringing this up... :<

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
I never said I hated you; just following the rules... Mochi also said why you're still bringing this up. However, I had the evidence, but I could have got any of the staff to ban you, would you then decide they hate you?

You were not banned for joking about hacking. Us staff went through footage of you pvping and we decided that you were hacking. You have already been unbanned? It has been explained well enough in your appeals. Why are you still bringing this up... :<
Before that ban the previous one.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
The ban before was joking about hacks. Back then, the rules were different and joking/admitting about hacks was a tempban. However, after talking to Coolkish, it was changed to a warn. If you look at your history, you will notice that Kish had unbanned you. Nathan had not permbanned for a wrong reason; it was a tempban which later changed to a warn.