Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Better Now Than Never

Hello! So I have been a member for about 4 months? I had never made an intro thread so here I am! My name is Adzel and I am a Candy Warrior on the server. I have a wonderful girlfriend who also plays with me by the name of djkitten. She is my world and my everything. I play a lot of steam games like TF2, Skyrim, Dont Starve, etc.

I am 22 years old, and am on the west coast. I have never left the Washington or Oregon area for my whole life. I love to travel though and will be going to Tennessee in October. I love to roleplay! I am a writer at heart and love to do so. Hmm, if you have any more you wanna know, please ask! I am an open book!

angyma

Hey Firestar! I recall seeing you in-game before.

Glad you decided to contribute to the server by getting CandyWarrior and joining the forums! I'm sure you'll love it, everyone is really welcoming here. Feel free to PM me here or in-game if you ever need anything, I'm always around!

Hey Firestar! I recall seeing you in-game before.

Glad you decided to contribute to the server by getting CandyWarrior and joining the forums! I'm sure you'll love it, everyone is really welcoming here. Feel free to PM me here or in-game if you ever need anything, I'm always around!
You have seen me in game <3 Thanks for the kind words and I will keep in mind to contact you when the opportunity arises

Hello! So I have been a member for about 4 months? I had never made an intro thread so here I am! My name is Adzel and I am a Candy Warrior on the server. I have a wonderful girlfriend who also plays with me by the name of djkitten. She is my world and my everything. I play a lot of steam games like TF2, Skyrim, Dont Starve, etc.

I am 22 years old, and am on the west coast. I have never left the Washington or Oregon area for my whole life. I love to travel though and will be going to Tennessee in October. I love to roleplay! I am a writer at heart and love to do so. Hmm, if you have any more you wanna know, please ask! I am an open book!
Welcome to OPB , have fun in this amazing server.

Thanks guys! I feel very welcome. I played a bit in V3 when they had the realms. Though V4 is alright. I have been hearing a lot about V1 and how it was peoples favorites. I wish I joined back then.