• Agree

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosa

I 100% agree and I am reluctant to take money when people offer because I feel bad. Being staff on Alex's other server, I had a lot of attention drawn to me so I was constantly harassed for staff "Oh rosa but you are so rich! Just 1 spawner just 1 mil" "Sorry no" "OMG YOU ARE SO MEAN" "ROSA IS SO MEAN" "YOU ARE THE WORST STAFF EVER ROSA!!" If I gave everyone what they asked for in one day I would be bankrupt because I got at least 20 people asking each day. Plus I had to answer questions as a staff so when they were harassing me for it or harassing me about how mean I was it would mess with /r and I couldn't answer people's questions.

OMG_Its_Rock

In msg I get spammed this 5 times every minute "Can you give me money" "No" "Go *Swears* Die". Just since we have money doesn't allow them to take our money that even though we have an easier time, doesn't mean we have to give it to the community even though im doing a 1.75b giveaway :p. Reaction To Them:
Please **** off and actually mine the money yourself, I dont need to provide for you. Just stop, please. This is my ****ing money

Status
Not open for further replies.