Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
I have quite a few problems with people begging for money. Here are some minor examples
  • It's annoying
  • They ask for like 50k and in the time it takes to /pay them I could've made 10mil
  • They keep sometimes keep spamming you, even if you say no
  • You're rich so they're asking you for money. How'd you get rich? Actually mining.
Now here's my main reason
  • Ever hear the saying "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day but teach a man to fish and feed him for life" it goes along the same principles. If you give someone money to rank up, the next rank will be even harder to get. What does this mean? They ask for more money. How does the game usually compensate for this? Etokens. In this game, until you have a max pick, the one thing that truly matters is Etokens. Etokens help you get money faster. If you skip a rank by someone paying you, you miss a lot of etokens, making you mine longer for the next mine. Yes, I know paying someone does help them rankup, but the time mining at the new mine, will feel insanely long because they don't have a good enough pick (More apparent on non-op prison servers).
Exceptions, everything has exceptions.
  • They're buying something that will benefit them
  • They already have a max pickaxe
  • They don't have enough time in their schedules for mining
  • They accidentally lost something (Like taking a pick into pvp and dying)
  • There are probably a lot more good reasons but I couldn't think of them.

Ending thoughts.

• Don't ask people for money unless you're an exception
  • The first goal of the game is getting a maxed out pickaxe, the second goal is Skittles rank (Priorities may change with future updates)
  • Plz give me all ur money I am poor

Just leave anything I left out down below.
Don't argue for begging either, they made it warn-able for a reason x D

Blesser

I'm pissed off so much when they ask me for money that I say
GO ****ING EARN IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY.. GET YOUR FAT ASS AND WORK FOR IT
Yeah..
They should make it warnable/mutable.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
I'm pissed off so much when they ask me for money that I say
GO ****ING EARN IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY.. GET YOUR FAT ASS AND WORK FOR IT
Yeah..
They should make it warnable/mutable.
I've actually seen people warned for it xd

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Ugh. You have no idea how many people spam you as a Destroyer. I have to deal with so many people like this each day :/

ShootingQuasar

Can I have some money to give them so that they won't spam again? lol They even want a billion and some use the "pay 1k for 2k" scam.

Also I said to them "Make your own" and they say "rood". lmao.

xAlphaCat

Whenever I mine I say nothing in chat. I just use /gchat and I STILL get spammed by kiddo's like 'Ohmaigod I'm so poor gimme cash cuz ur some rich kid who's got cash' and my reply is 'kiddo get ur lazy ass to ur mine and mine'

HawaiianPing

Whenever I mine I say nothing in chat. I just use /gchat and I STILL get spammed by kiddo's like 'Ohmaigod I'm so poor gimme cash cuz ur some rich kid who's got cash' and my reply is 'kiddo get ur lazy ass to ur mine and mine'
I just set chat to commands only unless one of my Irl friends is on

Beggars Are Very Annoying When They Spam Either In Chat Or Msg To You.
P.S.
"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day but teach a man to fish and feed him for life"
If You Teach A Man How To Fish He Has To Buy A Fishing Rod, Lures, A Box To Fit All The Fishing Gear. If You Fish In The Ocean Your Gonna Need A Boat And A Truck To Move The Boat. Good Thing This Isn't A Fishing Server. ;)

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Beggars Are Very Annoying When They Spam Either In Chat Or Msg To You.
P.S.
If You Teach A Man How To Fish He Has To Buy A Fishing Rod, Lures, A Box To Fit All The Fishing Gear. If You Fish In The Ocean Your Gonna Need A Boat And A Truck To Move The Boat. Good Thing This Isn't A Fishing Server. ;)
You do know that you can fish without any of that, right? Thousands of years ago when people were fishing, they didn't have a fishing rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.