PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

BazerKing's Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BazerKing

Hey there, I am officially resigning from my position as staff. The reason due to this, and I'm being fully honest with you, is because I'm losing interest to the server. Now don't get me wrong, I am not quitting, so I don't think I really need tags for this thread. But I would like to wish the whole staff team a good luck in the journey ahead of them. If you are wondering what I would be doing besides Minecraft, I'm pretty much gonna be playing GTA V and Titanfall and more games I could get on my PC or Xbox. So yeah, goodbye.

~BaezerKing
yay, he is gone! Finally!

Last edited:

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
aww rip bazer ;c

you were a great member of our staff team, and I wish you well ! Hopefully you can reapply one day c;

see you o/

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Hey there, I am officially resigning from my position as staff. The reason due to this, and I'm being fully honest with you, is because I'm losing interest to the server. Now don't get me wrong, I am not quitting, so I don't think I really need tags for this thread. But I would like to wish the whole staff team a good luck in the journey ahead of them. That's pretty much it, goodbye!

~BaezerKing
yay, he is gone! Finally!
You already know my opinion on your staffing on here, BUT! Good luck with everything! x3

Status
Not open for further replies.