PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Bacon is Leaving Game

Did the cow really jump over the moon?

• Total voters

BaconGif

Bacon was just a little boy when he had held interest in animation and art. It all started when he was about 3, in which his oldest memories were watching all the old cartoons. Invader Zim, SpongeBob, Pokémon, Hey Arnold, Teen titans, Tom and Jerry and all those old cartoons. He never knew how they were made until he was about 4 years old, then he found out they were drawings. Now he wondered in his little child mind "How is that possible?" so he asked his parents. They told him "Well son they use multiple drawings to make the movement" this amazed his little child mind. Making him love cartoons even more than he had already before. One day he saw a movie called Ponyo which sparked something in him. From that day he had come to interest with art, so he would draw every now and than. As you know though a child doesn't really stick to things so eventually he stopped drawing. This left the spark not igniting a fire just leaving some smoke.

Years later when he just 10 years old out of no where started drawing again. His friends would tell him "Wow that's so cool" "How did you draw that" this made him really happy. So from that day forward he had wanted to become an animator. Although there was a problem, he was always stuck playing a block game. To be honest he was addicted to it and this wasn't good. It affected his school grades greatly as he would just play instead of doing his work. It would be like this for a solid 3 years of his life. He started noticing this and he was highly disappointed in his choices. So over summer he started thinking "Will this game ever even get me anymore? Why waste my time on something that will never help me with my dreams?".

So after summer he took a 1 month break from games, which helped a lot for the beginning of High school. His grades were high and his art was getting better. Until one day he played the block game again. It was a huge mistake on his part a huge mistake he would come to regret. His grades had gone bad like some milk left out on a table for days. He would only practice art every now and than, as he was too occupied on the block game. For months it would be like this for him and he let it happen. Letting it suck at his life like a parasite does to its hosts body. He was addicted to a dumb block game again, how stupid of him wouldn't you say? Letting it ruin his plans he had made over the summer. But now that spark that lit in him when he was only four has come back. Although this time it ignited into a flame brighter than the sun. He is done playing this game over his grades and his dreams. So now he must leave this game so this never happens again. So this is most likely it for him playing the block game forever.

@Cow There's your tag didn't know your forum account
@BigCDG Are you actually a waffle?
@JustACookie ie Thanks for being such a great friend for all these years
@SuperPiggeh Keep being super
@34D Thanks for all the fun times
@JustMe03 Me03 Keep up the good memes
@DdubsRulez2 Rulez2 Happy late birthday old friend
@Chrissehh Find danker memes

If you have any questions please ask them at 1-800-ASK-BACON

Last edited:
Bacon was just a little boy when he had held interest in animation and art. It all started when he was about 3, in which his oldest memories were watching all the old cartoons. Invader Zim, SpongeBob, Pokémon, Hey Arnold, Teen titans, Tom and Jerry and all those old cartoons. He never knew how they were made until he was about 4 years old, then he found out they were drawings. Now he wondered in his little child mind "How is that possible?" so he asked his parents. They told him "Well son they use multiple drawings to make the movement" this amazed his little child mind. Making him love cartoons even more than he had already before. One day he saw a movie called Ponyo which sparked something in him. From that day he had come to interest with art, so he would draw every now and than. As you know though a child doesn't really stick to things so eventually he stopped drawing. This left the spark not igniting a fire just leaving some smoke.

Years later when he just 10 years old out of no where started drawing again. His friends would tell him "Wow that's so cool" "How did you draw that" this made him really happy. So from that day forward he had wanted to become an animator. Although there was a problem, he was always stuck playing a block game. To be honest he was addicted to it and this wasn't good. It affected his school grades greatly as he would just play instead of doing his work. It would be like this for a solid 3 years of his life. He started noticing this and he was highly disappointed in his choices. So over summer he started thinking "Will this game ever even get me anymore? Why waste my time on something that will never help me with my dreams?".

So after summer he took a 1 month break from games, which helped a lot for the beginning of High school. His grades were high and his art was getting better. Until one day he played the block game again. It was a huge mistake on his part a huge mistake he would come to regret. His grades had gone bad like some milk left out on a table for days. He would only practice art every now and than, as he was too occupied on the block game. For months it would be like this for him and he let it happen. Letting it suck at his life like a parasite does to its hosts body. He was addicted to a dumb block game again, how stupid of him wouldn't you say? Letting it ruin his plans he had made over the summer. But now that spark that lit in him when he was only four has come back. Although this time it ignited into a flame brighter than the sun. He is done playing this game over his grades and his dreams. So now he must leave this game so this never happens again. So this is most likely it for him playing the block game forever.

See ya boi

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member

Same reason I haven't been online in like a month or some long time, focusing on school.
Good luck in school and getting your grades up c: also I want to see some animations soon :>

EDIT I just realized you're BACOOOOOOOOOOOON (with 12 o's!) Hey!