Awarded?

Should I get awarded?

• No you suck

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes reallly thats awsome!!! <3

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Hi and thank u for reading my thread!
I am from sweden so sorry for gramma errors!

I think I should get awarded I have been a member of opblocks server in 2
weeks and is already rank 27 got prestige2 and right now got 150M

What do you think??

Blesser

^
Why should you be awarded lmao?
This makes me facepalm so hard..
Some people prestiged prestige 32 in like 5 days..
Also, 150 mil is nothing. Stop thinking only about yourself and stop thinking that you are special...

^
Why should you be awarded lmao?
This makes me facepalm so hard..
Some people prestiged prestige 32 in like 5 days..
Also, 150 mil is nothing. Stop thinking only about yourself and stop thinking that you are special...
Yes I will stop thinking of my self and shoot my self in the head 5 times instead thank u for your respond

Blesser

Omg no, don't commit suicide because of what @Strangenes said. That's a horrible thing to say, and how would you shoot yourself 5 times in the head???
That's called "Being sarcastic and overdramatic" lmao. he is just saying that in the hope someone will suck up to him to "make" the other person feel bad. I've already met these kind of people.

ItzInfernal

That's called "Being sarcastic and overdramatic" lmao. he is just saying that in the hope someone will suck up to him to "make" the other person feel bad. I've already met these kind of people.
I've known some people that committed suicided just over something that someone said online

strangenes your a sad person I have looked up your profile and your just hating and hating and hating and hating and reporting reporting and reporting just stop

Blesser

strangenes your a sad person I have looked up your profile and your just hating and hating and hating and hating and reporting reporting and reporting just stop
Kid, that's how life is. If you want to live thru harsh, you must be harsh. Ok? Just because you're mad, doesn't mean you have to write non-sense.
Stop this **** already..

What even is this conversation

Enduroelias you are looking for attention stop
And the server hasn't even been up for two weeks