Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Autosell...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*You can jump to the end question/conclusion if you do not want to read all these xP*
I recently got /autosell and I thought (I was told) It does not work properly as it does not count the fortune enchant but when I tried it out myself It seemed like it got money like about 2x faster than if I used /sellall with my text macro.

*For these tests I'm using the same pickaxe and mining in the same Mine*
When mining in 1min, with /sellall I got a total of about 27mil but with /autosell I seemed to get like 64mil!
When mining for 10mil dollars, I got 10mil in about 25 seconds with /sellall but only 10sec with /autosell !!

(I'm CLord and I tested this in CLord mine and my pick enchants are:
Eff 25, Unb 25, Fort 25, JH 25, Excavator 25, Merchant 25, Laser 4, Drill 4, Explosive 6, Haste 10, Speed 3, Luck 8)

Can someone help me test this or explain to me what is happening? Is it fixed/ Buffed/ Is mine bugged??

Extra Edits/Tests:
1.With autosell: I tested a fort 100pick(cgod pick) and fort 15 pick(muncher pick)
and they both got 1mil in about 15 sec (which is the same timing considering the fortune difference!)
The only thing though is that I first tried with a candy cane pick (fort 10) but it also had only eff 10 so the blocks weren't insta-break and the time for that was about 28sec.
With sellall: I tested the same Fort 100pick and Fort 15 pick.
When using sellall it was different, The fort 100pick got 1mil in about 20sec and the Fort 15 pick got 1mil in 1min 27sec!

Conclusion:So, autosell seems like it ignores the fortune on your pick and assumes it has fortune 100 and gives you money according to that...
Question: So when people say autosell is not as good as using sellall normally, Do they mean this for only those with a fort 200pick (Or above fort 100) or is there some other factor that makes autosell supposedly broken/worse than /sellall for everyone?
Also: Am I allowed to use autosell while this feature/bug is still functioning? Or would that be considered bug abuse since it actually is giving me more money than usual?

Last edited:
J

JustMe03

*You can jump to the end question/conclusion if you do not want to read all these xP*
I recently got /autosell and I thought (I was told) It does not work properly as it does not count the fortune enchant but when I tried it out myself It seemed like it got money like about 2x faster than if I used /sellall with my text macro.

*For these tests I'm using the same pickaxe and mining in the same Mine*
When mining in 1min, with /sellall I got a total of about 27mil but with /autosell I seemed to get like 64mil!
When mining for 10mil dollars, I got 10mil in about 25 seconds with /sellall but only 10sec with /autosell !!

(I'm CLord and I tested this in CLord mine and my pick enchants are:
Eff 25, Unb 25, Fort 25, JH 25, Excavator 25, Merchant 25, Laser 4, Drill 4, Explosive 6, Haste 10, Speed 3, Luck 8)

Can someone help me test this or explain to me what is happening? Is it fixed/ Buffed/ Is mine bugged??

Extra Edits/Tests:
1.With autosell: I tested a fort 100pick(cgod pick) and fort 15 pick(muncher pick)
and they both got 1mil in about 15 sec (which is the same timing considering the fortune difference!)
The only thing though is that I first tried with a candy cane pick (fort 10) but it also had only eff 10 so the blocks weren't insta-break and the time for that was about 28sec.
With sellall: I tested the same Fort 100pick and Fort 15 pick.
When using sellall it was different, The fort 100pick got 1mil in about 20sec and the Fort 15 pick got 1mil in 1min 27sec!

Conclusion:So, autosell seems like it ignores the fortune on your pick and assumes it has fortune 100 and gives you money according to that...
Question: So when people say autosell is not as good as using sellall normally, Do they mean this for only those with a fort 200pick (Orx above fort 100) or is there some other factor that makes autosell supposedly broken/worse than /sellall for everyone?
Also: Am I allowed to use autosell while this feature/bug is still functioning? Or would that be considered bug abuse since it actually is giving me more money than usual?
I have a completely maxed pick and I get money 5x slower with autosell

Dobob8

Fortune 25 is why it seems like that for you.
Don't hold me to this
But I believe autosell doesn't work as it is meant to for Higher level fortunes eg.100+.

Not sure about the ins and outs but that's what I have heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.