Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to MrsSwan and wdake, I went from a member to a candyprince for free today morning (Singapore time)

I have really never thought of buying a rank till V6 and wanted to challenge myself to go as far as I could as a member in V5, as I just joined 2 weeks ago and I am currently grdining for Prestige 2.

I would want to thank MrsSwan and wdake for buying me candyprince rank in combined, as I have never ever received a In-game rank that costs money for free gifted from someone else on the server who I don't even know in real life.

Wdake or MrsSwan, whether you guys read this or not(hopefully so), i want to sincerely thank you guys for helping me so much today.

I was having a bad day yesterday and I Was quite moody today. But you guys turned my frown around and I want to thank you so much!

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Thanks to MrsSwan and wdake, I went from a member to a candyprince for free today morning (Singapore time)

I have really never thought of buying a rank till V6 and wanted to challenge myself to go as far as I could as a member in V5, as I just joined 2 weeks ago and I am currently grdining for Prestige 2.

I would want to thank MrsSwan and wdake for buying me candyprince rank in combined, as I have never ever received a In-game rank that costs money for free gifted from someone else on the server who I don't even know in real life.

Wdake or MrsSwan, whether you guys read this or not(hopefully so), i want to sincerely thank you guys for helping me so much today.

I was having a bad day yesterday and I Was quite moody today. But you guys turned my frown around and I want to thank you so much!
@Wedek @MrsSwan

BazerKing

Thanks 4 appreciate i am Wdake and i enjoy seeing people with smiles on their faces, if you need me to buy you a new car just holla at me

Status
Not open for further replies.