Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Apology

Robrussia

Retired Russian
I apologize to the server for my behavior today. I let emotions get in the way of me, and spoke incorrectly.
1) Sorry @OfficialFood, I shouldn't have acted in the way I was acting. It showed immaturity.
2) I apologize to Dite. I called her bias towards Food, and I do not think my accusations are correct. My accusations should not be taken to mean that I do not like the staff, it means that I was frustrated with the way my Pickaxe situation was handled.
3) I will drop the whole pickaxe situation, it is over.

Y'all are a bunch of good people, one of the best servers I have played on. Sorry for bringing negativity/unwanted spam into the chat. Won't happen again. Y'all rock :p
Thank you all, best server ever

~Rob

OfficialFood

I apologize to the server for my behavior today. I let emotions get in the way of me, and spoke incorrectly.
1) Sorry @OfficialFood, I shouldn't have acted in the way I was acting. It showed immaturity.
2) I apologize to Dite. I called her bias towards Food, and I do not think my accusations are correct. My accusations should not be taken to mean that I do not like the staff, it means that I was frustrated with the way my Pickaxe situation was handled.
3) I will drop the whole pickaxe situation, it is over.

Y'all are a bunch of good people, one of the best servers I have played on. Sorry for bringing negativity/unwanted spam into the chat. Won't happen again. Y'all rock :p
Thank you all, best server ever

~Rob

yeah lmao i legit ssed our chat dont say sorry and not mean it, if you dont mean it just dont say it and leave it at that.
you're just saying this because you think your "rep" is ruined but hey you have to have one first to get it ruined but if you care that much about your "rep" on a minecraft candy prison server thats on you bud. good day

Robrussia

Retired Russian
yeah lmao i legit ssed our chat dont say sorry and not mean it, if you dont mean it just dont say it and leave it at that.
you're just saying this because you think your "rep" is ruined but hey you have to have one first to get it ruined but if you care that much about your "rep" on a minecraft candy prison server thats on you bud. good day
Please don't start unnecessary drama. I am saying sorry, accept it or not. Im glad you screen saved our chat, it can show my apology at the end. I do apologize, I'm sorry if I accused you of anything. Please accept.

Robrussia

Retired Russian
you buggin if you think he is actually tryna apologize smhh
Why can you not accept the fact that I apologized? You are beating a dead horse here. I am sorry for what happened, can we just move on? I thought we both came to a mutual agreement of stasis, where we will not discuss what happened. You brought it up randomly in chat, just to argue again. Then you claimed I was complaining. Stop trying to start fights on a Minecraft server. :)

Last edited:

OfficialFood

Why can you not accept the fact that I apologized? You are beating a dead horse here. I am sorry for what happened, can we just move on? I thought we both came to a mutual agreement of stasis, where we will not discuss what happened. You brought it up randomly in chat, just to argue again. Then you claimed I was complaining. Stop trying to start fights on a Minecraft server. :)
smh you'd sound mad goofy rn if i wasnt too lazy to post all the screenshots lmao

BazerKing

Dear Internet, Where do I begin... Let's start with this -I'm sorry. This is a first for me. I've never faced criticism like this before, because I've never made a mistake like this before. I'm surrounded by good people and believe I make good decisions, but I'm still a human being. I can be wrong. I didn't do it for views. I get views. I did it because I thought I could make a positive ripple on the internet, not cause a monsoon of negativity. That's never the intention. I intended to raise awareness for suicide and suicide prevention and while I thought "if this video saves just ONE life, it'll be worth it," I was misguided by shock and awe, as portrayed in the video. I still am. I do this sh*t every day. I've made a 15 minute TV show EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 460+ days. One may understand that it's easy to get caught up in the moment without fully weighing the possible ramifications. I'm often reminded of how big of a reach I truly have & with great power comes great responsibility... for the first time in my life I'm regretful to say I handled that power incorrectly. It won't happen again. I love everyone. I believe in people. I'm out here. Peace.

crya

Dear Internet, Where do I begin... Let's start with this -I'm sorry. This is a first for me. I've never faced criticism like this before, because I've never made a mistake like this before. I'm surrounded by good people and believe I make good decisions, but I'm still a human being. I can be wrong. I didn't do it for views. I get views. I did it because I thought I could make a positive ripple on the internet, not cause a monsoon of negativity. That's never the intention. I intended to raise awareness for suicide and suicide prevention and while I thought "if this video saves just ONE life, it'll be worth it," I was misguided by shock and awe, as portrayed in the video. I still am. I do this sh*t every day. I've made a 15 minute TV show EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 460+ days. One may understand that it's easy to get caught up in the moment without fully weighing the possible ramifications. I'm often reminded of how big of a reach I truly have & with great power comes great responsibility... for the first time in my life I'm regretful to say I handled that power incorrectly. It won't happen again. I love everyone. I believe in people. I'm out here. PeaDear Internet, Where do I begin... Let's start with this -I'm sorry. This is a first for me. I've never faced criticism like this before, because I've never made a mistake like this before. I'm surrounded by good people and believe I make good decisions, but I'm still a human being. I can be wrong. I didn't do it for views. I get views. I did it because I thought I could make a positive ripple on the internet, not cause a monsoon of negativity. That's never the intention. I intended to raise awareness for suicide and suicide prevention and while I thought "if this video saves just ONE life, it'll be worth it," I was misguided by shock and awe, as portrayed in the video. I still am. I do this sh*t every day. I've made a 15 minute TV show EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 460+ days. One may understand that it's easy to get caught up in the moment without fully weighing the possible ramifications. I'm often reminded of how big of a reach I truly have & with great power comes great responsibility... for the first time in my life I'm regretful to say I handled that power incorrectly. It won't happen again. I love everyone. I believe in people. I'm out here. Peace.Dear Internet, Where do I begin... Let's start with this -I'm sorry. This is a first for me. I've never faced criticism like this before, because I've never made a mistake like this before. I'm surrounded by good people and believe I make good decisions, but I'm still a human being. I can be wrong. I didn't do it for views. I get views. I did it because I thought I could make a positive ripple on the internet, not cause a monsoon of negativity. That's never the intention. I intended to raise awareness for suicide and suicide prevention and while I thought "if this video saves just ONE life, it'll be worth it," I was misguided by shock and awe, as portrayed in the video. I still am. I do this sh*t every day. I've made a 15 minute TV show EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 460+ days. One may understand that it's easy to get caught up in the moment without fully weighing the possible ramifications. I'm often reminded of how big of a reach I truly have & with great power comes great responsibility... for the first time in my life I'm regretful to say I handled that power incorrectly. It won't happen again. I love everyone. I believe in people. I'm out here. Peace.Dear Internet, Where do I begin... Let's start with this -I'm sorry. This is a first for me. I've never faced criticism like this before, because I've never made a mistake like this before. I'm surrounded by good people and believe I make good decisions, but I'm still a human being. I can be wrong. I didn't do it for views. I get views. I did it because I thought I could make a positive ripple on the internet, not cause a monsoon of negativity. That's never the intention. I intended to raise awareness for suicide and suicide prevention and while I thought "if this video saves just ONE life, it'll be worth it," I was misguided by shock and awe, as portrayed in the video. I still am. I do this sh*t every day. I've made a 15 minute TV show EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 460+ days. One may understand that it's easy to get caught up in the moment without fully weighing the possible ramifications. I'm often reminded of how big of a reach I truly have & with great power comes great responsibility... for the first time in my life I'm regretful to say I handled that power incorrectly. It won't happen again. I love everyone. I believe in people. I'm out here. Peace.Dear Internet, Where do I begin... Let's start with this -I'm sorry. This is a first for me. I've never faced criticism like this before, because I've never made a mistake like this before. I'm surrounded by good people and believe I make good decisions, but I'm still a human being. I can be wrong. I didn't do it for views. I get views. I did it because I thought I could make a positive ripple on the internet, not cause a monsoon of negativity. That's never the intention. I intended to raise awareness for suicide and suicide prevention and while I thought "if this video saves just ONE life, it'll be worth it," I was misguided by shock and awe, as portrayed in the video. I still am. I do this sh*t every day. I've made a 15 minute TV show EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 460+ days. One may understand that it's easy to get caught up in the moment without fully weighing the possible ramifications. I'm often reminded of how big of a reach I truly have & with great power comes great responsibility... for the first time in my life I'm regretful to say I handled that power incorrectly. It won't happen again. I love everyone. I believe in people. I'm out here. Peace.