Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

anti kb

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

puckv2

yo whats good in the hood im making this thread to clear up all the accusations (well by all i mean grind's) that i use anti kb and he literally explains himself that when you are withered / poisoned you take no kb
-

and in his own video you can clearly see im withered / poisoned!
-

Everyone knows that people aren't using anti kb, yet they are still reporting eachother because they dislike / have something against the player(s) that they are reporting. People are also still making the reports because they know if they put enough big words in the report that some less informed staff members (tried to say that as nicely as possible) will get tricked and be like "he knows what hes talking about! lets ban them!" so like yeah thats all thx i dont cheat lo lo l

@Luigi @TheGrind @SuperPiggeh @JustACookie @Cow @Chrissehh @abusing_for_rekt @crya

yo whats good in the hood im making this thread to clear up all the accusations (well by all i mean grind's) that i use anti kb and he literally explains himself that when you are withered / poisoned you take no kb
-

and in his own video you can clearly see im withered / poisoned!
-

Everyone knows that people aren't using anti kb, yet they are still reporting eachother because they dislike / have something against the player(s) that they are reporting. People are also still making the reports because they know if they put enough big words in the report that some less informed staff members (tried to say that as nicely as possible) will get tricked and be like "he knows what hes talking about! lets ban them!" so like yeah thats all thx i dont cheat lo lo l

@Luigi @TheGrind @SuperPiggeh @JustACookie @Cow @Chrissehh @abusing_for_rekt @crya
yet you weren't taking poison/wither hits in any of the vids in my report so this post is completely useless in your appeal. Also you literally admitted in the comments of my report that you were using antikb... I don't understand why staff haven't accepted the report yet.

P

puckv2

yet you weren't taking poison/wither hits in any of the vids in my report so this post is completely useless in your appeal. Also you literally admitted in the comments of my report that you were using antikb... I don't understand why staff haven't accepted the report yet.
dude are you autistic look at the video i posted where im clearly taking poison / wither in your videos

also since when does me saying "just because i didnt take kb for 2 seconds" mean that i am ADMITTING to anti kb? Im just saying that is what it looks like in the video?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimerical

dude are you autistic look at the video i posted where im clearly taking poison / wither in your videos

also since when does me saying "just because i didnt take kb for 2 seconds" mean that i am ADMITTING to anti kb? Im just saying that is what it looks like in the video?
puck go back to cheating on your diet

Challenge accepted is what it means, I don't like people that use the IRL weight mod to reduce their kb. It's not cool bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.