Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

An apology for the argument that I had on discord.

A few of you know that I was in an argument the other night on discord, this argument could’ve easily been avoided if a player didn’t say anything to me. As it has ended now I am no longer going to mention it.

However I would like to issue an apology to the Staff team, Fugitive and the other people who I may have annoyed. This argument could’ve easily been avoided if both I and the other person didn’t argue.

I am deeply sorry for the trouble I may have caused, and I once again apologise to the staff team who I may have annoyed.

- OofDabOof

Saito

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Administrator
"This argument could have been avoided if the other player didn't say anything to me."

I just want to point out any argument can be avoided if one person is mature enough to not let it escalate, regardless of what is said :)

I wasn't involved and have no idea what you're referring to, but in general, this is not the right attitude to have I think.

"This argument could have been avoided if the other player didn't say anything to me."

I just want to point out any argument can be avoided if one person is mature enough to not let it escalate, regardless of what is said :)

I wasn't involved and have no idea what you're referring to, but in general, this is not the right attitude to have I think.
You’re right, I wasn’t mature during the argument. I helped continue the argument when it wasn’t necessary

Epic1Online

You’re right, I wasn’t mature during the argument. I helped continue the argument when it wasn’t necessary
Don't blame yourself too much, I continued the argument also. Im also sorry to the staff team and anyone else involved.
It's nice to see that both of you are apologetic and seem to be friendlier to each other now. hopefully, this kind of behaviour continues between the 2 of you.

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
A few of you know that I was in an argument the other night on discord, this argument could’ve easily been avoided if a player didn’t say anything to me. As it has ended now I am no longer going to mention it.

However I would like to issue an apology to the Staff team, Fugitive and the other people who I may have annoyed. This argument could’ve easily been avoided if both I and the other person didn’t argue.

I am deeply sorry for the trouble I may have caused, and I once again apologise to the staff team who I may have annoyed.

- OofDabOof
I agree with Saito on this one. You can't have a sincere apology while blaming the other person for it. I also don't know what happened but I'd work on your maturity before you reapply.

I agree with Saito on this one. You can't have a sincere apology while blaming the other person for it. I also don't know what happened but I'd work on your maturity before you reapply.
In all honesty I didn’t care if I was accepted or not for staff. I only applied to see what would happen.

As for my maturity, you’re right I should work on it. This argument should have not happened. It takes one person to say something and another person to drag it on.

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
In all honesty I didn’t care if I was accepted or not for staff. I only applied to see what would happen.

As for my maturity, you’re right I should work on it. This argument should have not happened. It takes one person to say something and another person to drag it on.
I'm glad you know how to admit your mistake now. Good luck in the future. :)