Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

an acutal introduction

Ill start will irl then mc I guess lol
Uhm yeah, where to start? I was born in a small country area, then we had my brother and moved, around a year later we moved again, into shared apartments with my grandfather because it had come to that. that place was a gang prone area, so I was around a lot of gangs while going to kindegarden etc, kinda surprised I didn't get shot, other people did a block away though. ima just tell you about some of those gang members. some aint bad. they. aint. bad. some of the people I saw walking around with guns are the same people who helped a little kid up the steps, who helped their sister with learning how to ride their cheap ass dirty bike. because no-one there could afford more. eventually we got income again and moved into once again another apartment. my parents were soon fighting and got divorced, so my mom got an apartment and my dad went back to my grandfathers, my moms apartments were also around a lot of gangs, etc. same situation, and once gain we moved. this time my dad found a girlfriend online and he took us over to meet her. this house, was the first house that wasn't around a lot of gangs since my brother was born, however, my mom rented a house aswell, 1 block or so away from gangs, and yeah. that's been how ive been moving I guess?
gonna add the mc part later as its really tedious lol