Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Amount of Staff

hey, i have come to the point to realise that the amount of staff that aren't online is kind of insane :/ i have almost got killed 5 times from hackers but no staff were online to help me.. I'm just wondering where all the staff are?..

I can totally agree. I've been on for 2 hours, seen 5 hackers and no staff on. Definetly a good suggestion if you can call it that.

Ouj

Completely agree Yakub!

There has been many forum posts about this but we just have to be patient as for now, I'm sure Tuxx has future plans about picking up some new staff with a variety of timezones, (I'm not just saying this just because I have an application up) but I think for now we should just be patient and hopefully in the very near future there will be some new staff !

~Ouj

Last edited:

Loganm1908

Completely agree Yakub!

There has been many forum posts about this but we just have to be patient as for now, I'm sure @Tuxx has future plans about picking up some new staff with a variety of timezones, (I'm not just saying this just because I have an application up) but I think for now we should just be patient and hopefully in the very near future there will be some new staff !

~Ouj
Try not to tag any very high up staff. If need be private message him, he already has a lot on his plate. I don't mean to be rude either brother I'm just sharing