Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

AgroStreak Recruitment

Criinge

I am recruiting people for AgroStreak, if you wanna join then you need a 150+ killstreak, 750+ kills, and a player k/d ratio over 4, Decent at PvP, and have a 5 or over in PvP skills to join. Here are the gang stats. Also this gang has the 3rd best kd ratio on the server.

You need a screenshot for proof of everything accept the IGN, Anything Else part, and the Rate of PvP skills. This is the format to join.
IGN:
Player k/d ratio:
Killstreak:
Kills:
Anything Else:
Rate of PvP Skills (1-10):
Donator Rank:

Last edited:
P

Podsea

hehe am i good enough to ally? /g top kd :p my gang is called oVo I have a decent kdr and a few kills

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
I am recruiting people for AgroStreak, if you wanna join then you need a 150+ killstreak, 750+ kills, and a player k/d ratio over 4, Decent at PvP, and have a 5 or over in PvP skills to join. Here are the gang stats.

You need a screenshot for proof of everything accept the IGN, Anything Else part, and the Rate of PvP skills. This is the format to join.
IGN:
Player k/d ratio:
Killstreak:
Kills:
Anything Else:
Donator Rank:
I like how you require 750 kills, and you only have 80 :p

Criinge

If you do /level HailCurrent I have more than 100 kills, only 80 in the gang.
Edit: If you do /level HailCurrent I have more than 1000 kills, only 80 in the gang.

Last edited:

34D

I am recruiting people for AgroStreak, if you wanna join then you need a 150+ killstreak, 750+ kills, and a player k/d ratio over 4, Decent at PvP, and have a 5 or over in PvP skills to join. Here are the gang stats. Also this gang has the 3rd best kd ratio on the server.

IGN:
Player k/d ratio:
Killstreak:
Kills:
Anything Else:
Donator Rank:
99% of those kills were naked people and you won't duel me what so ever.